This comparison guide assists users who struggle to pick in between Amana Capital and IC Markets to locate the very best online broker for their trading and investment demands. It analyzes the main features of both brokers side by side to aid individuals compare their service and make an informed decision.
To aid customers select the appropriate broker between Amana Capital and IC Markets to find the best-suited system, below is a list of broker’s benefits and drawbacks, followed by a comparison of their main trading attributes, including trading platforms & tools, fees, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, properties, regulation, and customer assistance.
Amana Capital vs. IC Markets: Summary
Amana Capital is a multi-asset broker based in Dubai. It is regulated by two major financial regulators; the CySEC and the FCA. Users can access 54 forex pairs and over 5,500 other financial instruments, including stocks, indices, ETFs, bonds, precious metals, and commodities.
Amana Capital supports MetaTrader 4 and 5 and allows traders to trade with up to 1:500 leverage.
Amana Capital charges low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD. The broker also charges overnight and short-selling margin fees. The broker doesn’t charge inactivity, currency conversion, or withdrawal and deposit fees.
Amana Capital’s customer support is available through email, phone, and live chat in English and Arabic.
IC Markets is a reputable forex and CFD broker regulated by two tier-one regulators (the ASIC and CySEC). They allow users to trade on over 3,500 symbols including 61 forex pairs and dozens of CFDs on cryptocurrencies, shares and indices.
IC Markets features multiple trading platforms and third party plugins including MetaTrader 4 (MT4), MetaTrade 5 (MT5), cTrader, myfxbook and AutoTrade. They also offer scalable order execution options without requotes and possibilities to place trades within the spread, which makes IC Markets an interesting choice for algorithmic traders.
IC Markets trading fees are among the lowest in the industry. They charge an average spread of 0.2 pips (EUR/USD) without extra commission. They also offer discounts to active traders with a trade volume above 100 lots/month.
IC Markets customer service is available by email, phone, and live chat in English, Arabic, and several other languages.
- Low minimum deposit ($50)
- Low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Support for MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Mini and micro lot trading available
- Up to 1:500 leverage
- No non-trading fees
- Overwhelming platform features for beginners
- Tiered trading fee and commission model
- MT4, MT5 and cTrader integration
- Competitive spreads from 0,0 pips EUR/USD
- Copy trading features (DupliTrade and Zulutrade)
- Up to 1:500 leverage
- Free Equinix NY4 VPS server
- Limited educational material
- Limited availability of assets
- No research and analysis tools
- Competitive spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Great research and educational materials
- Max leverage up to 1:500
- Micro-lot trading is available for beginner forex traders
- Representative offices in UAE
- Access to over 2,000 CFDs on forex, cryptos and stocks
- Compatible with MT4, MT5 and cTrader
- Islamic swap-free account availability
- Raw spreads from 0,0 pips EUR/USD
- Fast and reliable trade execution
- Access to Expert Advisors (EA’s) and other forms of automated trading
Amana Capital vs. IC Markets Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade||$3.5 per lot|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Stocks & ETF||0|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$200|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||25|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Amana Capital vs. IC Markets Comparison Conclusion
The results of our contrast of Amana Capital vs. IC Markets are involved the table below.
|Amana Capital||High-leverage multi-asset trading|
|IC Markets||Forex and CFDs; Algorithmic Trading|
Selecting the appropriate selection between Amana Capital and IC Markets can be hard. Both online brokers have resemblances however differ concerning trading instruments, platforms & applications, guideline, deposit & withdrawals, and research study and education. Picking the best broker relies on users’ trading & investment objectives, individual preferences, and experience level.