This comparison overview assists customers that have a hard time to select between Amana Capital and Libertex to find the best online broker for their trading and investment requirements. It examines the main features of the two brokers side-by-side to aid individuals compare their solution and make an educated choice.
To assist customers choose the right broker in between Amana Capital and Libertex to find the best-suited platform, below is a checklist of broker’s benefits and drawbacks, followed by a contrast of their main trading features, including trading platforms & devices, charges, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, assets, guideline, and customer assistance.
Amana Capital vs. Libertex: Summary
Amana Capital is a multi-asset broker based in Dubai. It is regulated by two major financial regulators; the CySEC and the FCA. Users can access 54 forex pairs and over 5,500 other financial instruments, including stocks, indices, ETFs, bonds, precious metals, and commodities.
Amana Capital supports MetaTrader 4 and 5 and allows traders to trade with up to 1:500 leverage.
Amana Capital charges low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD. The broker also charges overnight and short-selling margin fees. The broker doesn’t charge inactivity, currency conversion, or withdrawal and deposit fees.
Amana Capital’s customer support is available through email, phone, and live chat in English and Arabic.
Libertex is a CySEC-regulated forex and CFD broker founded in 1997. Users can trade on various assets, including stocks, cryptocurrencies, forex, metals, indices, agricultural products, oil, gas, ETFs, and options. Additionally, Libertex offers several long-term investing options, such as ‘real dividend-paying stocks’. Trading platforms include a proprietary platform and the full MetaTrader suite.
Libertex trading fees are average compared to other forex and CFD brokers. They charge 0% commission on CFD and stock trading and forex spreads from 0.2 pips (EUR/USD). The broker additionally charges withdrawal fees on selected payment methods but doesn’t charge inactivity fees.
Libertex customer support is available through email (email@example.com), phone (+357 22 025 100), and live chat in English.
- Low minimum deposit ($50)
- Low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Support for MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Mini and micro lot trading available
- Up to 1:500 leverage
- No non-trading fees
- Overwhelming platform features for beginners
- Tiered trading fee and commission model
- Low minimum deposit ($100)
- Low spreads from 0,2 pips (EUR/USD)
- MetaTrader 4 and 5 supported
- Algorithmic trading and Expert Advisors allowed
- No hidden fees or commissions
- cTrader not supported
- Limited selection of assets
- Lacks in-depth education and research material
- Competitive spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Great research and educational materials
- Max leverage up to 1:500
- Micro-lot trading is available for beginner forex traders
- Representative offices in UAE
- Access to over 300 financial instruments
- Commission-free stock and CFD trading
- Low minimum deposit $100 (400 AED)
- Full MetaTrader suite (MT4 and MT5)
- Fast payouts for verified users
- Award-winning trading platform
Amana Capital vs. Libertex Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade|
|Cost Per Month|
|Stocks & ETF|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds|
|CFD Indices & Funds|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Amana Capital vs. Libertex Comparison Conclusion
The results of our comparison of Amana Capital vs. Libertex are involved the table below.
|Amana Capital||High-leverage multi-asset trading|
|Libertex||Stock and Crypto CFD trading|
Choosing the right option between Amana Capital and Libertex can be difficult. Both online brokers have similarities but vary concerning trading instruments, platforms & apps, regulation, deposit & withdrawals, and study and education and learning. Selecting the very best broker depends upon customers’ trading & financial investment objectives, private preferences, and experience degree.