This side-by-side comparison helps users who need assistance choosing between AvaTrade and Amana Capital to pick the perfect online broker for their trading and investment needs. It analyzes the main features of the two brokers side by side to help users compare their service and make an informed decision.
To help users select the optimal broker between AvaTrade and Amana Capital to find the best-suited platform, below is a list of broker’s pros and cons, followed by a comparison of their common trading features, including trading platforms & tools, fees, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, assets, regulation, and customer support.
AvaTrade vs. Amana Capital: Summary
AVATrade is a well trusted global online broker for forex and CFD trading. Their multi-asset trading platform and mobile trading app enable traders to access 1365+ tradable symbols overall, including 1200+ CFD’s, major currency pairs with low forex spreads and premium options.
Beside their proprietary platform AVAtradeGo and MetaTrader, AVAtrade has great selection of copy trading solutions including ZuluTrade, DupliTrade and AVAsocial.
Account opening is fast, deposits and withdrawals are free of charge. The minimum deposit is $100.
AvaTrade’s customer service is available by email, live chat, phone, and WhatsApp in English and Arabic.
Amana Capital is a multi-asset broker based in Dubai. It is regulated by two major financial regulators; the CySEC and the FCA. Users can access 54 forex pairs and over 5,500 other financial instruments, including stocks, indices, ETFs, bonds, precious metals, and commodities.
Amana Capital supports MetaTrader 4 and 5 and allows traders to trade with up to 1:500 leverage.
Amana Capital charges low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD. The broker also charges overnight and short-selling margin fees. The broker doesn’t charge inactivity, currency conversion, or withdrawal and deposit fees.
Amana Capital’s customer support is available through email, phone, and live chat in English and Arabic.
- Low minimum deposit ($100)
- Fixed forex spreads from 0.9 pips
- Wide range of platforms and third party integrations (MT4, MT5, TradingView)
- Support for various trading styles (algorithmic, automated, copy trading)
- Intuitive mobile app (AvaTradeGO)
- Comparing others relatively few trading instruments are offered; offers Forex, CFDs and Binary Options
- Access to 54 forex pairs and over 5,500 other assets
- Up to 1:500 leverage
- Support for MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Low spreads from 0,4 pips EUR/USD
- Mini and micro lot trading available
- No inactivity, currency conversion, deposit, or withdrawal fees
- Overwhelming platform features for beginners
- Tiered trading fee and commission model
- Access to 1250 CFDs and 44 forex options
- Excellent copy trading features
- Advanced mobile trading app (AvaOptions)
- Industry average pricing
- Perfect for casual and advanced traders
- Access to the full meta trader suite
- Broad range of tradable assets
- Max leverage up to 1:500
- Dubai-based brokerage firm providing 1-1 personal financial services
- Supports the full MetaTrader suite
- Competitive trading fees
- Micro-lot trading is available for beginner forex traders
AvaTrade vs. Amana Capital Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Inactivity Fee||$50 after every 3 months and $100 after every 12 months|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Stocks & ETF||0|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$100|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||91|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
AvaTrade vs. Amana Capital Comparison Conclusion
The results of our comparison of AvaTrade vs. Amana Capital are summarized in the table below.
|AvaTrade||Forex, CFDs and Options|
|Amana Capital||High-leverage multi-asset trading|
Selecting the right choice between AvaTrade and Amana Capital can be challenging. Both online brokers have similarities but vary based on trading instruments, platforms & apps, regulation, deposit & withdrawals, and research and education. Selecting the best broker depends on users’ trading & investment goals, individual preferences, and knowledge level.