This comparison guide helps users who need assistance choosing between AvaTrade and Libertex to find the right online broker for their trading and investment needs. It studies the main features of the two brokers shoulder to shoulder to help users compare their service and make an informed decision.
To help users select the optimal broker between AvaTrade and Libertex to find the best-suited platform, below is a list of broker’s pros and cons, followed by a comparison of their main trading features, including trading platforms & tools, fees, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, assets, regulation, and customer support.
AvaTrade vs. Libertex: Summary
AVATrade is a well trusted global online broker for forex and CFD trading. Their multi-asset trading platform and mobile trading app enable traders to access 1365+ tradable symbols overall, including 1200+ CFD’s, major currency pairs with low forex spreads and premium options.
Beside their proprietary platform AVAtradeGo and MetaTrader, AVAtrade has great selection of copy trading solutions including ZuluTrade, DupliTrade and AVAsocial.
Account opening is fast, deposits and withdrawals are free of charge. The minimum deposit is $100.
Choose AVAtrade if you are a beginner or semi advanced forex trader, looking to trade major forex currency pairs, options or CFDs as stocks, cryptos, indices or commodities with premium services.
Libertex is a CySEC-regulated forex and CFD broker founded in 1997. Users can trade on various assets, including stocks, cryptocurrencies, forex, metals, indices, agricultural products, oil, gas, ETFs, and options. Additionally, Libertex offers several long-term investing options, such as ‘real dividend-paying stocks’. Trading platforms include a proprietary platform and the full MetaTrader suite.
Libertex trading fees are average compared to other forex and CFD brokers. They charge 0% commission on CFD and stock trading and forex spreads from 0.2 pips (EUR/USD). The broker additionally charges withdrawal fees on selected payment methods but doesn’t charge inactivity fees.
Libertex customer support is available through email (email@example.com), phone (+357 22 025 100), and live chat in English.
- Low minimum deposit ($100)
- Fixed forex spreads from 0.9 pips
- Wide range of platforms and third party integrations (MT4, MT5, TradingView)
- Support for various trading styles (algorithmic, automated, copy trading)
- Intuitive mobile app
- Comparing others relatively few trading instruments are offered; offers Forex, CFDs and Binary Options
- Access to over 300 financial instruments
- MetaTrader 4 and 5 supported
- Algorithmic trading and Expert Advisors allowed
- Low spreads from 0,2 pips (EUR/USD)
- No hidden fees or commissions
- Multilingual 24/7 support
- cTrader not supported
- Limited selection of assets
- Lacks in-depth education and research material
- Access to 1250 CFDs and 44 forex options
- Excellent copy trading features
- Advanced mobile trading app (AvaOptions)
- Industry average pricing
- Perfect for casual and advanced traders
- Access to the full meta trader suite
- Wide range of markets
- Commission-free stock and CFD trading
- Low minimum deposit $10 (40 AED)
- Full MetaTrader suite (MT4 and MT5)
- Fast payouts for verified users
- Award-winning trading platform
AvaTrade vs. Libertex Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Inactivity Fee||$50 after every 3 months and $100 after every 12 months|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Stocks & ETF||0|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$100|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||91|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
AvaTrade vs. Libertex Comparison Conclusion
The results of our comparison of AvaTrade vs. Libertex are wrapped up in the table below.
|AvaTrade||Forex, CFDs and Options|
|Libertex||CFD Trading With MetaTrader 4 or 5|
Choosing between AvaTrade and Libertex can be challenging. Both online brokers have similarities but vary based on trading instruments, platforms & apps, regulation, deposit & withdrawals, and research and education. Finding the best broker depends on users’ trading & investment goals, individual preferences, and knowledge level.