This contrast overview assists customers that have a hard time to pick between BinaryCent and FXCM to find the best online broker for their trading and investment requirements. It analyzes the highlights of the two brokers side-by-side to assist users contrast their service and make an informed choice.
To help individuals select the right broker in between BinaryCent and FXCM to find the best-suited system, below is a checklist of broker’s advantages and disadvantages, complied with by a contrast of their major trading functions, including trading platforms & devices, fees, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, possessions, policy, and customer support.
BinaryCent vs. FXCM: Summary
BinaryCent is a binary options broker based in Seychelles. It is not licensed by any financial authority and is not considered safe. It provides access to 26 forex pairs and binary options on stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, and commodities. New traders can receive deposit bonuses from 20% to 100%, depending on the height of their initial deposit.
BinaryCent pays up to 98% profit margin on correct binary options predictions. The broker’s trading fees and commissions are already built into the spread. Non-trading fees include 5% Visa transaction fees and currency conversion fees. Users can deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies.
BinaryCent’s customer support is available through email, phone (+18299476391), live chat, Instagram, and X in Arabic and English.
FXCM is a UK-based forex and CFD broker founded in 1999. They offer access to over 400 tradable instruments including 300 CFDs, 41 forex pairs and a handful of shares, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies. FXCM is regulated by four tier-one regulators including the FCA, the ASIC, the CySEC, and the FSCA.
FXCM offers a wide range of trading platforms including Trading Station (proprietary trading platform), MT4 and TradingView. Users also have access to various copy trading apps (NinjaTrader, ZuluTrade, and/or Capitalise AI), analysis reports by TradingCentral and 55 charting indicators.
FXCM charges a spread of 1.4pips (EUR/USD) without any commission on their standard account, which is above industry average. The broker doesn’t charge any deposit fees, but charges a $40 withdrawal fee and a $50 a year inactivity fee after 12 months of no login activity.
FXCM’s customer service is available 24/7 by email, phone, and live chat in English, Arabic, and several other languages.
- Access to 26 forex pairs and over 100 binary options
- Orders from $0,01
- High payouts of up to 98%
- Cryptocurrency trading, deposit, and withdrawal options
- Responsive and multilingual customer support
- Algorithmic trading is not available
- No ladder, one-touch, or other advanced options
- Minimal educational material and research
- Low minimum deposit ($50)
- Average forex spread and 0% commission
- Various algorithmic and copy trading tools (MT4, ZuluTrade, Trading View)
- Detailed Trade execution reports (execution quality and slippage)
- Feature rich mobile apps
- Low amount of trading instruments
- Relatively high trading and other fees
- Wide range of binary options on stocks, indices and cryptos
- Up to 98% payouts
- 24/7 multilingual support in Arabic and English
- Guaranteed withdrawals processing within 1 hour
- Wide range of deposit and withdrawal options
- Broker-guided trading
- Over 400 CFDs across various markets
- Wide range of platforms (Trading Station, MT4, NinjaTrader, ZuluTrade)
- Multiple order types availability
- TradingView integration
- Support for advanced, algorithmic, and copy trading
- Regulated by 4 tier-one regulators
BinaryCent vs. FXCM Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Inactivity Fee||$50 per year after 12 months|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Forex (EUR/USD)||0.2 pips|
|Stocks & ETF||0|
|CFD (Gold)||0.5 pips|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$300|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||15|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
BinaryCent vs. FXCM Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our comparison of BinaryCent vs. FXCM are involved the table listed below.
|BinaryCent||Binary Options Trading|
|FXCM||Forex and CFDs; Algorithmic trading|
Picking the best choice between BinaryCent and FXCM can be difficult. Both online brokers have similarities however vary regarding trading instruments, platforms & apps, policy, deposit & withdrawals, and research and education. Choosing the most effective broker depends on customers’ trading & investment goals, individual choices, and experience level.