This comparison overview helps users that battle to pick in between BinaryCent and IC Markets to discover the most effective online broker for their trading and financial investment needs. It analyzes the main features of both brokers alongside to assist users contrast their solution and make an informed decision.
To aid individuals select the appropriate broker between BinaryCent and IC Markets to locate the best-suited system, below is a checklist of broker’s advantages and disadvantages, followed by a contrast of their primary trading attributes, including trading systems & devices, fees, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, assets, law, and consumer support.
BinaryCent vs. IC Markets: Summary
BinaryCent is a binary options broker based in Seychelles. It is not licensed by any financial authority and is not considered safe. It provides access to 26 forex pairs and binary options on stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, and commodities. New traders can receive deposit bonuses from 20% to 100%, depending on the height of their initial deposit.
BinaryCent pays up to 98% profit margin on correct binary options predictions. The broker’s trading fees and commissions are already built into the spread. Non-trading fees include 5% Visa transaction fees and currency conversion fees. Users can deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies.
BinaryCent’s customer support is available through email, phone (+18299476391), live chat, Instagram, and X in Arabic and English.
IC Markets is a reputable forex and CFD broker regulated by two tier-one regulators (the ASIC and CySEC). They allow users to trade on over 3,500 symbols including 61 forex pairs and dozens of CFDs on cryptocurrencies, shares and indices.
IC Markets features multiple trading platforms and third party plugins including MetaTrader 4 (MT4), MetaTrade 5 (MT5), cTrader, myfxbook and AutoTrade. They also offer scalable order execution options without requotes and possibilities to place trades within the spread, which makes IC Markets an interesting choice for algorithmic traders.
IC Markets trading fees are among the lowest in the industry. They charge an average spread of 0.2 pips (EUR/USD) without extra commission. They also offer discounts to active traders with a trade volume above 100 lots/month.
IC Markets customer service is available by email, phone, and live chat in English, Arabic, and several other languages.
- Access to 26 forex pairs and over 100 binary options
- Orders from $0,01
- High payouts of up to 98%
- Cryptocurrency trading, deposit, and withdrawal options
- Responsive and multilingual customer support
- Algorithmic trading is not available
- No ladder, one-touch, or other advanced options
- Minimal educational material and research
- MT4, MT5 and cTrader integration
- Competitive spreads from 0,0 pips EUR/USD
- Copy trading features (DupliTrade and Zulutrade)
- Up to 1:500 leverage
- Free Equinix NY4 VPS server
- Limited educational material
- Limited availability of assets
- No research and analysis tools
- Wide range of binary options on stocks, indices and cryptos
- Up to 98% payouts
- 24/7 multilingual support in Arabic and English
- Guaranteed withdrawals processing within 1 hour
- Wide range of deposit and withdrawal options
- Broker-guided trading
- Access to over 2,000 CFDs on forex, cryptos and stocks
- Compatible with MT4, MT5 and cTrader
- Islamic swap-free account availability
- Raw spreads from 0,0 pips EUR/USD
- Fast and reliable trade execution
- Access to Expert Advisors (EA’s) and other forms of automated trading
BinaryCent vs. IC Markets Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade||$3.5 per lot|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Stocks & ETF||0|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$200|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||25|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
BinaryCent vs. IC Markets Comparison Conclusion
The results of our contrast of BinaryCent vs. IC Markets are involved the table listed below.
|BinaryCent||Binary Options Trading|
|IC Markets||Forex and CFDs; Algorithmic Trading|
Selecting the appropriate selection in between BinaryCent and IC Markets can be difficult. Both online brokers have resemblances however vary relating to trading instruments, platforms & apps, law, down payment & withdrawals, and study and education. Selecting the best broker depends on individuals’ trading & financial investment goals, private preferences, and experience degree.