This contrast overview helps customers that struggle to pick between BinaryCent and Skilling to find the best online broker for their trading and financial investment demands. It evaluates the highlights of the two brokers alongside to assist individuals compare their solution and make an educated choice.
To assist users pick the appropriate broker between BinaryCent and Skilling to locate the best-suited system, listed below is a list of broker’s benefits and drawbacks, complied with by a comparison of their primary trading attributes, consisting of trading platforms & tools, charges, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, assets, law, and client assistance.
BinaryCent vs. Skilling: Summary
BinaryCent is a binary options broker based in Seychelles. It is not licensed by any financial authority and is not considered safe. It provides access to 26 forex pairs and binary options on stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, and commodities. New traders can receive deposit bonuses from 20% to 100%, depending on the height of their initial deposit.
BinaryCent pays up to 98% profit margin on correct binary options predictions. The broker’s trading fees and commissions are already built into the spread. Non-trading fees include 5% Visa transaction fees and currency conversion fees. Users can deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies.
BinaryCent’s customer support is available through email, phone (+18299476391), live chat, Instagram, and X in Arabic and English.
Skilling is a multi-asset online broker headquartered in Cyprus. It is regulated by two tier-one regulators (the CySEC and FSA) and is therefore considered safe. Their users can trade on over 1,200 symbols, including forex, cryptocurrencies, shares, indices and commodities.
Skilling offers a proprietary platform (Trader) and a wide range of third-party plugins, including cTrader and MetaTrader 4. Skilling’s trading fees are average compared to similar brokers in the industry.
They charge a 0.1% taker fee on cryptocurrencies and spreads of 0.7 pips on EUR/USD. Skilling charges currency conversion and inactivity fees of 10 EUR/month after 12 months of account inactivity. Users have one free withdrawal per month.
Skilling’s customer service is available through a contact form, live chat, and phone (+44 208 080 6555). Additionally, users can find helpful information in the broker’s Help Centre
- Access to 26 forex pairs and over 100 binary options
- Orders from $0,01
- High payouts of up to 98%
- Cryptocurrency trading, deposit, and withdrawal options
- Responsive and multilingual customer support
- Algorithmic trading is not available
- No ladder, one-touch, or other advanced options
- Minimal educational material and research
- Low minimum deposit ($100)
- 0% Commissions on global stocks CFDs
- Wide range of trading platforms (proprietary, cTrader, and MetaTrader 4)
- Social Copy Trading platform availability
- Cryptocurrency trading and investing opportunities
- Max. leverage on cryptocurrency only 1:2
- High spreads on standard and non-professional accounts
- Lacks educational and research material
- Wide range of binary options on stocks, indices and cryptos
- Up to 98% payouts
- 24/7 multilingual support in Arabic and English
- Guaranteed withdrawals processing within 1 hour
- Wide range of deposit and withdrawal options
- Broker-guided trading
- 1,200+ financial instruments across 7 asset classes
- Multiple trading platforms
- Commission-free stock CFD trading
- Set-and-forget copy trading services
- A broad range of payment methods
- Cryptocurrency trading and investing
BinaryCent vs. Skilling Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade|
|Cost Per Month|
|Stocks & ETF|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds|
|CFD Indices & Funds|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
BinaryCent vs. Skilling Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our contrast of BinaryCent vs. Skilling are involved the table listed below.
|BinaryCent||Binary Options Trading|
|Skilling||Forex, CFD & Copy Trading|
Selecting the right selection in between BinaryCent and Skilling can be difficult. Both on-line brokers have resemblances yet differ relating to trading instruments, platforms & applications, policy, down payment & withdrawals, and research and education and learning. Picking the best broker depends upon users’ trading & financial investment objectives, private choices, and experience level.