This comparison overview aids users that have a hard time to choose in between BinaryCent and Vantage to locate the best online broker for their trading and financial investment demands. It examines the main features of the two brokers alongside to help customers compare their solution and make an informed choice.
To assist customers pick the best broker between BinaryCent and Vantage to discover the best-suited system, listed below is a list of broker’s benefits and drawbacks, followed by a comparison of their main trading attributes, consisting of trading systems & devices, costs, mobile trading, down payment & withdrawal, assets, policy, and customer assistance.
BinaryCent vs. Vantage: Summary
BinaryCent is a binary options broker based in Seychelles. It is not licensed by any financial authority and is not considered safe. It provides access to 26 forex pairs and binary options on stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, and commodities. New traders can receive deposit bonuses from 20% to 100%, depending on the height of their initial deposit.
BinaryCent pays up to 98% profit margin on correct binary options predictions. The broker’s trading fees and commissions are already built into the spread. Non-trading fees include 5% Visa transaction fees and currency conversion fees. Users can deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies.
BinaryCent’s customer support is available through email, phone (+18299476391), live chat, Instagram, and X in Arabic and English.
Vantage is an online forex and CFD broker founded in 2009. It is regulated by two tier-one regulators (the ASIC and the FCA) and therefore considered safe. The broker offers access to 1,000 tradable instruments across various markets including CFD’s on stocks, commodities, and ETFs.
Vantage is a MetaTrader broker offering access to the MT4 and MT5 platforms as web and desktop versions. Both platforms allow a variety of add-ons including Smart Trader and TradingView. Apart from these add-ons Vantage offers access to a free VPS server, a forex sentiment indicator and research tools like Market Buzz, Featured Ideas, and Analyst Views.
Vantage trading fees are industry average. They charge a spread of 1.2 pips (EUR/USD) on the standard account and 0.15 pips (EUR/USD) plus $3 commission on the raw spread account.
Vantage’s customer service is available by email, phone, and live chat in English and Arabic.
- Access to 26 forex pairs and over 100 binary options
- Orders from $0,01
- High payouts of up to 98%
- Cryptocurrency trading, deposit, and withdrawal options
- Responsive and multilingual customer support
- Algorithmic trading is not available
- No ladder, one-touch, or other advanced options
- Minimal educational material and research
- Low minimum deposit ($50)
- True ECN/STP broker
- High leverage up to 1:500
- Free VPS and paper trading account
- MT4/MT5 add-ons and broad range of research tools
- Wide range of social/copy trading platforms
- Limited to CFD and forex trading
- No proprietary platform
- Wide range of binary options on stocks, indices and cryptos
- Up to 98% payouts
- 24/7 multilingual support in Arabic and English
- Guaranteed withdrawals processing within 1 hour
- Wide range of deposit and withdrawal options
- Broker-guided trading
- Access to 1,000 tradable symbols
- Various social trading platforms and addons (ZuluTrade, DupliTrade, and MyFXbook Autotrade)
- MT4, MT5, TradingView and Trading Central compatibility
- PRO ECN, RAW ECN, Islamic swap-free, and demo accounts
- Low, competitive spreads from 0.0 pips
BinaryCent vs. Vantage Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Forex (EUR/USD)||0.1 pips|
|Stocks & ETF||0.36 pips|
|CFD (Gold)||0.36 pips|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$200|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||16|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
BinaryCent vs. Vantage Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our contrast of BinaryCent vs. Vantage are involved the table listed below.
|BinaryCent||Binary Options Trading|
|Vantage||Forex and CFD trading; Great MetaTrader Broker|
Choosing the ideal option between BinaryCent and Vantage can be challenging. Both on-line brokers have similarities however differ regarding trading tools, platforms & applications, regulation, deposit & withdrawals, and study and education. Picking the most effective broker depends on individuals’ trading & investment objectives, specific choices, and experience level.