This comparison overview helps users that have a hard time to select in between Binomo and FBS to discover the most effective online broker for their trading and financial investment demands. It assesses the main features of the two brokers side by side to assist individuals compare their solution and make an educated choice.
To assist customers pick the right broker in between Binomo and FBS to find the best-suited platform, listed below is a listing of broker’s advantages and disadvantages, complied with by a comparison of their major trading attributes, including trading platforms & devices, costs, mobile trading, down payment & withdrawal, properties, guideline, and client support.
Binomo vs. FBS: Summary
Binomo is a binary options broker founded in 2014. It is not regulated and, therefore, not considered a safe broker. Their platform allows users to trade binary options on 60+ assets, including stocks, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies.
Binomo pays out up to 90% profit margin on correct predictions. The broker charges an inactivity fee of $10 after 30 days of inactivity.
Binomo’s customer support is available in Arabic and English via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
FBS is a CFD broker founded in 2009. It is regulated by two tier-one regulators ( the CySec and ASIC) and is therefore considered trustworthy. FBS offers access to over 100 forex pairs and a handful of stocks, stock indexes, commodities and CFDs.
FBS charges low stock and stock index trading fees. The broker also doesn’t charge inactivity, deposit and withdrawal fees, which makes their overall costs low. FBS’s proprietary webtrader platform has an intuitive design and allows MetaTrader 4 and 5 integration. As a non-dealing desk (NDD) and STP broker, FBS guarantees fast and reliable order execution.
FBS’s customer support is available via email, phone, and WhatsApp 24/7.
- Low minimum deposit ($10)
- No hidden commissions or fees
- High payouts of up to 90%
- Multiple account types and bonuses
- Cashback bonus for VIP members
- Customer support in Arabic
- Minimal trading platform compared to other brokers
- Lengthy account verification procedure
- Lacks education and research tools
- Low minimum deposit ($10)
- Low spreads from 0.8 pips EUR/USD
- Competitive stock trading fees
- Compatibility with MT4 and MT5
- Wide range of trading account types
- Comparing others relatively few trading instruments are offered
- Access to over 60+ binary options
- Beginner-friendly user interface
- Cryptocurrency trading options
- Low minimum deposit of $10
- $1 min. trade size
- Multiple payment options
- Competitive overall fees
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Access to 100+ forex pairs
- Up to 1:500 leverage for professional traders
- Standard, Cent, and Crypto accounts
- Free courses, webinars, lessons, and signals
Binomo vs. FBS Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Forex (EUR/USD)||0.5 pips|
|Stocks & ETF||2.32 pips|
|CFD (Gold)||2,32 pips|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$100|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||11|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Binomo vs. FBS Comparison Conclusion
The results of our comparison of Binomo vs. FBS are wrapped up in the table below.
|Binomo||Binary Options Trading|
|FBS||Forex and CFD trading|
Choosing the ideal choice in between Binomo and FBS can be challenging. Both on the internet brokers have resemblances however vary relating to trading instruments, systems & applications, regulation, down payment & withdrawals, and study and education. Picking the very best broker depends on customers’ trading & financial investment goals, specific preferences, and experience degree.