This contrast guide helps users that battle to choose between Binomo and IC Markets to locate the very best online broker for their trading and financial investment requirements. It assesses the highlights of both brokers alongside to help users compare their solution and make an educated choice.
To assist customers pick the appropriate broker between Binomo and IC Markets to find the best-suited system, listed below is a list of broker’s pros and cons, complied with by a contrast of their primary trading functions, including trading systems & devices, fees, mobile trading, down payment & withdrawal, properties, policy, and customer support.
Binomo vs. IC Markets: Summary
Binomo is a binary options broker founded in 2014. It is not regulated and, therefore, not considered a safe broker. Their platform allows users to trade binary options on 60+ assets, including stocks, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies.
Binomo pays out up to 90% profit margin on correct predictions. The broker charges an inactivity fee of $10 after 30 days of inactivity.
Binomo’s customer support is available in Arabic and English via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
IC Markets is a reputable forex and CFD broker regulated by two tier-one regulators (the ASIC and CySEC). They allow users to trade on over 3,500 symbols including 61 forex pairs and dozens of CFDs on cryptocurrencies, shares and indices.
IC Markets features multiple trading platforms and third party plugins including MetaTrader 4 (MT4), MetaTrade 5 (MT5), cTrader, myfxbook and AutoTrade. They also offer scalable order execution options without requotes and possibilities to place trades within the spread, which makes IC Markets an interesting choice for algorithmic traders.
IC Markets trading fees are among the lowest in the industry. They charge an average spread of 0.2 pips (EUR/USD) without extra commission. They also offer discounts to active traders with a trade volume above 100 lots/month.
IC Markets customer service is available by email, phone, and live chat in English, Arabic, and several other languages.
- Low minimum deposit ($10)
- No hidden commissions or fees
- High payouts of up to 90%
- Multiple account types and bonuses
- Cashback bonus for VIP members
- Customer support in Arabic
- Minimal trading platform compared to other brokers
- Lengthy account verification procedure
- Lacks education and research tools
- MT4, MT5 and cTrader integration
- Competitive spreads from 0,0 pips EUR/USD
- Copy trading features (DupliTrade and Zulutrade)
- Up to 1:500 leverage
- Free Equinix NY4 VPS server
- Limited educational material
- Limited availability of assets
- No research and analysis tools
- Access to over 60+ binary options
- Beginner-friendly user interface
- Cryptocurrency trading options
- Low minimum deposit of $10
- $1 min. trade size
- Multiple payment options
- Access to over 2,000 CFDs on forex, cryptos and stocks
- Compatible with MT4, MT5 and cTrader
- Islamic swap-free account availability
- Raw spreads from 0,0 pips EUR/USD
- Fast and reliable trade execution
- Access to Expert Advisors (EA’s) and other forms of automated trading
Binomo vs. IC Markets Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade||$3.5 per lot|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Stocks & ETF||0|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$200|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||25|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Binomo vs. IC Markets Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our contrast of Binomo vs. IC Markets are wrapped up in the table below.
|Binomo||Binary Options Trading|
|IC Markets||Forex and CFDs; Algorithmic Trading|
Choosing the appropriate selection in between Binomo and IC Markets can be hard. Both online brokers have resemblances yet differ concerning trading tools, platforms & apps, policy, down payment & withdrawals, and study and education and learning. Selecting the best broker depends on individuals’ trading & investment goals, private preferences, and experience degree.