This contrast overview helps customers who battle to select in between Binomo and IQCent to discover the most effective online broker for their trading and investment demands. It analyzes the highlights of both brokers side by side to aid individuals compare their service and make an informed choice.
To assist users pick the best broker between Binomo and IQCent to find the best-suited system, listed below is a listing of broker’s benefits and drawbacks, adhered to by a comparison of their primary trading functions, consisting of trading platforms & tools, costs, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, properties, policy, and client support.
Binomo vs. IQCent: Summary
Binomo is a binary options broker founded in 2014. It is not regulated and, therefore, not considered a safe broker. Their platform allows users to trade binary options on 60+ assets, including stocks, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies.
Binomo pays out up to 90% profit margin on correct predictions. The broker charges an inactivity fee of $10 after 30 days of inactivity.
Binomo’s customer support is available in Arabic and English via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
IQCent is a binary options broker founded in 2017. IQCent is not regulated and, therefore, not considered safe. The broker allows users to trade binary options on over 100 assets, including forex, cryptos, commodities, and indices. Users can trade with up to 1:500 leverage.
IQCent has a profit margin of up to 98% on correct predictions. There are no trading and non-trading fees such as deposit and withdrawal, currency conversion, or inactivity fees. Copy trading fees range from several percentages to 20%, depending on the trader(s) followed.
IQCent’s customer support is available through email and live chat in English.
IQ Cent is a common choice among options traders at all levels.
- Low minimum deposit ($10)
- No hidden commissions or fees
- High payouts of up to 90%
- Multiple account types and bonuses
- Cashback bonus for VIP members
- Customer support in Arabic
- Minimal trading platform compared to other brokers
- Lengthy account verification procedure
- Lacks education and research tools
- Low minimum deposit ($20)
- No hidden fees, commissions, or charges
- Simple trading platform with copy trading features
- Wide range of binary options (over 100 assets)
- Up to 98% payouts
- No binary options trading app is available
- High minimum deposit ($250)
- Limited educational resources and research materials
- Access to over 60+ binary options
- Beginner-friendly user interface
- Cryptocurrency trading options
- Low minimum deposit of $10
- $1 min. trade size
- Multiple payment options
- Access to 100+ financial instruments
- High payouts of up to 98%
- Wide range of technical and fundamental analysis tools
- Trading contests and free demo account
- Auto trading allowed
- Regular bonuses and giveaways
Binomo vs. IQCent Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade|
|Cost Per Month|
|Stocks & ETF|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds|
|CFD Indices & Funds|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Binomo vs. IQCent Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our contrast of Binomo vs. IQCent are involved the table below.
|Binomo||Binary Options Trading|
|IQCent||Binary Options & Social/Copy Trading|
Picking the best choice between Binomo and IQCent can be tough. Both online brokers have similarities yet differ regarding trading tools, platforms & apps, policy, down payment & withdrawals, and study and education. Choosing the best broker depends on individuals’ trading & financial investment goals, individual choices, and experience degree.