This comparison guide assists customers who battle to pick in between Binomo and Libertex to find the best online broker for their trading and financial investment needs. It analyzes the highlights of the two brokers side-by-side to aid customers contrast their solution and make an informed choice.
To help individuals choose the right broker in between Binomo and Libertex to discover the best-suited system, listed below is a checklist of broker’s benefits and drawbacks, adhered to by a contrast of their major trading functions, consisting of trading systems & tools, fees, mobile trading, down payment & withdrawal, possessions, law, and customer assistance.
Binomo vs. Libertex: Summary
Binomo is a binary options broker founded in 2014. It is not regulated and, therefore, not considered a safe broker. Their platform allows users to trade binary options on 60+ assets, including stocks, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies.
Binomo pays out up to 90% profit margin on correct predictions. The broker charges an inactivity fee of $10 after 30 days of inactivity.
Binomo’s customer support is available in Arabic and English via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Libertex is a CySEC-regulated forex and CFD broker founded in 1997. Users can trade on various assets, including stocks, cryptocurrencies, forex, metals, indices, agricultural products, oil, gas, ETFs, and options. Additionally, Libertex offers several long-term investing options, such as ‘real dividend-paying stocks’. Trading platforms include a proprietary platform and the full MetaTrader suite.
Libertex trading fees are average compared to other forex and CFD brokers. They charge 0% commission on CFD and stock trading and forex spreads from 0.2 pips (EUR/USD). The broker additionally charges withdrawal fees on selected payment methods but doesn’t charge inactivity fees.
Libertex customer support is available through email (email@example.com), phone (+357 22 025 100), and live chat in English.
- Low minimum deposit ($10)
- No hidden commissions or fees
- High payouts of up to 90%
- Multiple account types and bonuses
- Cashback bonus for VIP members
- Customer support in Arabic
- Minimal trading platform compared to other brokers
- Lengthy account verification procedure
- Lacks education and research tools
- Low minimum deposit ($100)
- Low spreads from 0,2 pips (EUR/USD)
- MetaTrader 4 and 5 supported
- Algorithmic trading and Expert Advisors allowed
- No hidden fees or commissions
- cTrader not supported
- Limited selection of assets
- Lacks in-depth education and research material
- Access to over 60+ binary options
- Beginner-friendly user interface
- Cryptocurrency trading options
- Low minimum deposit of $10
- $1 min. trade size
- Multiple payment options
- Access to over 300 financial instruments
- Commission-free stock and CFD trading
- Low minimum deposit $100 (400 AED)
- Full MetaTrader suite (MT4 and MT5)
- Fast payouts for verified users
- Award-winning trading platform
Binomo vs. Libertex Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade|
|Cost Per Month|
|Stocks & ETF|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds|
|CFD Indices & Funds|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Binomo vs. Libertex Comparison Conclusion
The results of our contrast of Binomo vs. Libertex are involved the table below.
|Binomo||Binary Options Trading|
|Libertex||Stock and Crypto CFD trading|
Choosing the right option in between Binomo and Libertex can be challenging. Both on-line brokers have similarities yet differ pertaining to trading instruments, systems & applications, regulation, down payment & withdrawals, and research and education and learning. Choosing the very best broker depends upon individuals’ trading & financial investment objectives, specific preferences, and experience level.