This comparison overview assists users that struggle to choose in between Alpari and Saxo Bank to locate the most effective online broker for their trading and financial investment requirements. It examines the main features of the two brokers side-by-side to aid individuals compare their service and make an educated decision.
To help users choose the best broker in between Alpari and Saxo Bank to find the best-suited system, below is a listing of broker’s pros and cons, adhered to by a comparison of their primary trading functions, consisting of trading platforms & tools, fees, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, properties, regulation, and consumer support.
Alpari vs. Saxo Bank: Summary
Alpari is a financial brokerage company founded in 1998. The broker is not regulated, and is therefore not considered safe. Users have access to multiple assets including stocks (600 US stock CFDs), forex (46 + forex pairs), commodities and indices.
Alpari’s trading platform has over 60,000 users and is compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5.
Alpari offers commission-free CFD trading and charges forex spreads from 1,2 pips EUR/USD. Traders can receive up to 20% cashback on paid spreads and commissions through Alpari’s loyalty program.
Alpari’s customer support is available by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone (+442 080 896 850), and via live chat in Arabic and English.
Saxo Bank is a reputable global brand known for its complete overall offer and exclusive conditions for high volume traders and investors. Users can enjoy cutting edge trading technology paired with a premium interface and great trade execution on mobile and desktop. The Saxo Bank trading platform offers a feature rich trading experience, easy to use interface, competitive margin rates, and trading on over 40,000 financial instruments. This makes them an industry leader in trading assets coverage as an ECN broker.
If you can afford the minimum deposit of $10.000, this is the go to broker for traders and investors at all levels. They combine high-quality in-house research with top-tier third-party providers and a diverse portfolio of investment options.
Investors who are looking to trade in accordance with Sharia Law can open an islamic account. Saxo Bank also offers high quality customer service in Arabic and English language via phone, email or in person at their local office with guaranteed satisfying answers.
- Access to over 600 US stock CFDs and 46 forex pairs
- Commission-free CFD trading
- MetaTrader 4 and 5 compatibility
- Low (floating) spreads from 1,2 pips (EUR/USD)
- PAMM account availability
- Has a history of insolvency
- No valid trading licence
- Industry leading market coverage
- Excellent Trading Features with SaxoTraderGo
- Advanced order type and account protection features
- Intuitive and easy to use mobile trading app
- Great education and research materials
- Competitive fee structure for active traders
- $10,000 minimum deposit for UAE users
- High time investment to set up
- Only for advanced traders
- Zero commission CFD trading
- Low minimum deposit ($100)
- Access to PAMM services
- Support for MetaTrader 4 & 5
- High-quality market analysis and research
- Over 600 CFDs and 46 forex pairs
- 40.000 tradable symbols available (crypto derivatives, forex options and futures)
- Advanced account protection and order types
- Fast execution of trades
- $2.000 minimum deposit
- “Best in class” educational resources
- Great ease of use level combined with advanced features
Alpari vs. Saxo Bank Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Inactivity Fee||$100 / 6months|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Stocks & ETF||$1|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$2000|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||5.800|
|CFD Indices & Funds||50|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Alpari vs. Saxo Bank Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our contrast of Alpari vs. Saxo Bank are wrapped up in the table listed below.
|Alpari||Trading with multiple assets and PAMM investment services|
|Saxo Bank||Premium Trades and CFD Trading|
Selecting the appropriate selection in between Alpari and Saxo Bank can be challenging. Both on-line brokers have resemblances yet vary concerning trading instruments, platforms & apps, guideline, down payment & withdrawals, and study and education and learning. Choosing the best broker depends upon individuals’ trading & investment goals, individual preferences, and experience degree.