This comparison overview aids customers who have a hard time to pick in between Alpari and XM to find the very best online broker for their trading and financial investment requirements. It analyzes the main features of the two brokers side-by-side to assist individuals contrast their solution and make an informed decision.
To aid users choose the ideal broker in between Alpari and XM to discover the best-suited system, below is a listing of broker’s pros and cons, adhered to by a comparison of their major trading features, including trading platforms & devices, costs, mobile trading, down payment & withdrawal, properties, guideline, and consumer assistance.
Alpari vs. XM: Summary
Alpari is a financial brokerage company founded in 1998. The broker is not regulated, and is therefore not considered safe. Users have access to multiple assets including stocks (600 US stock CFDs), forex (46 + forex pairs), commodities and indices.
Alpari’s trading platform has over 60,000 users and is compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5.
Alpari offers commission-free CFD trading and charges forex spreads from 1,2 pips EUR/USD. Traders can receive up to 20% cashback on paid spreads and commissions through Alpari’s loyalty program.
Alpari’s customer support is available by email (email@example.com), phone (+442 080 896 850), and via live chat in Arabic and English.
XM is a Best-in-Class broker offering a complete MetaTrader suite coupled with upgrades to enhance trading experience and use of custom indicators. Through its various brands, XM offers traders a total of 1,230 CFDs across multiple asset classes, including forex, cryptos, stocks and CFDs.
XM offers low min deposits and wide range of account types. XM Forex offers low spreads and flexible lot sizes and is considered an average-risk trader. They are privately owned and do not operate a bank.
XM is regulated and authorized by the Australian Securities & Investment Commission (ASIC) and the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Access to over 600 US stock CFDs and 46 forex pairs
- Commission-free CFD trading
- MetaTrader 4 and 5 compatibility
- Low (floating) spreads from 1,2 pips (EUR/USD)
- PAMM account availability
- Has a history of insolvency
- No valid trading licence
- Very good customer support
- Very competitive trading fees
- Good choice of different trading platforms
- Could have more deposit and withdrawal options
- Zero commission CFD trading
- Low minimum deposit ($100)
- Access to PAMM services
- Support for MetaTrader 4 & 5
- High-quality market analysis and research
- Over 600 CFDs and 46 forex pairs
- Access to 1,000+ trading instruments
- Trade the markets your way using one or multiple of the 16 available trading platforms including MT4 and MT5
- No re-quotes nor order rejections
- Broad range of educational material offered in the form of webinars, videos, live trading education sessions, and podcasts
- Extensive research tools via XM Research Centre including trade ideas, technical summaries, and a detailed economic calendar
- Free VPS perfectly suited for EAs and other automated trading software
Alpari vs. XM Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Forex (EUR/USD)||1.6 pips|
|Stocks & ETF||0,1% – (min $5)|
|CFD (Gold)||3 pips|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$5|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||14|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Alpari vs. XM Comparison Conclusion
The results of our comparison of Alpari vs. XM are wrapped up in the table below.
|Alpari||Trading with multiple assets and PAMM investment services|
|XM||Research & Education|
Picking the appropriate selection in between Alpari and XM can be challenging. Both online brokers have resemblances yet differ pertaining to trading tools, systems & applications, law, down payment & withdrawals, and study and education and learning. Selecting the best broker depends on customers’ trading & financial investment goals, private preferences, and experience degree.