This contrast overview aids individuals that battle to select in between Amana Capital and Binomo to discover the best online broker for their trading and investment needs. It analyzes the main features of the two brokers side-by-side to aid users contrast their service and make a notified decision.
To help users choose the appropriate broker in between Amana Capital and Binomo to discover the best-suited platform, below is a list of broker’s advantages and disadvantages, complied with by a comparison of their major trading functions, consisting of trading platforms & devices, costs, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, assets, policy, and client support.
Amana Capital vs. Binomo: Summary
Amana Capital is a multi-asset broker based in Dubai. It is regulated by two major financial regulators; the CySEC and the FCA. Users can access 54 forex pairs and over 5,500 other financial instruments, including stocks, indices, ETFs, bonds, precious metals, and commodities.
Amana Capital supports MetaTrader 4 and 5 and allows traders to trade with up to 1:500 leverage.
Amana Capital charges low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD. The broker also charges overnight and short-selling margin fees. The broker doesn’t charge inactivity, currency conversion, or withdrawal and deposit fees.
Amana Capital’s customer support is available through email, phone, and live chat in English and Arabic.
Binomo is a binary options broker founded in 2014. It is not regulated and, therefore, not considered a safe broker. Their platform allows users to trade binary options on 60+ assets, including stocks, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies.
Binomo pays out up to 90% profit margin on correct predictions. The broker charges an inactivity fee of $10 after 30 days of inactivity.
Binomo’s customer support is available in Arabic and English via email (email@example.com).
- Low minimum deposit ($50)
- Low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Support for MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Mini and micro lot trading available
- Up to 1:500 leverage
- No non-trading fees
- Overwhelming platform features for beginners
- Tiered trading fee and commission model
- Low minimum deposit ($10)
- No hidden commissions or fees
- High payouts of up to 90%
- Multiple account types and bonuses
- Cashback bonus for VIP members
- Customer support in Arabic
- Minimal trading platform compared to other brokers
- Lengthy account verification procedure
- Lacks education and research tools
- Competitive spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Great research and educational materials
- Max leverage up to 1:500
- Micro-lot trading is available for beginner forex traders
- Representative offices in UAE
- Access to over 60+ binary options
- Beginner-friendly user interface
- Cryptocurrency trading options
- Low minimum deposit of $10
- $1 min. trade size
- Multiple payment options
Amana Capital vs. Binomo Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade|
|Cost Per Month|
|Stocks & ETF|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds|
|CFD Indices & Funds|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Amana Capital vs. Binomo Comparison Conclusion
The results of our comparison of Amana Capital vs. Binomo are wrapped up in the table listed below.
|Amana Capital||High-leverage multi-asset trading|
|Binomo||Binary Options Trading|
Selecting the right option between Amana Capital and Binomo can be difficult. Both on the internet brokers have resemblances yet differ relating to trading tools, platforms & applications, law, deposit & withdrawals, and study and education. Selecting the very best broker relies on users’ trading & financial investment objectives, private preferences, and experience level.