This comparison guide assists customers who have a hard time to select in between Amana Capital and FBS to locate the very best online broker for their trading and investment requirements. It assesses the main features of the two brokers side by side to aid customers compare their solution and make an informed decision.
To help users choose the best broker in between Amana Capital and FBS to discover the best-suited platform, listed below is a list of broker’s benefits and drawbacks, adhered to by a contrast of their primary trading features, including trading platforms & devices, costs, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, assets, guideline, and consumer support.
Amana Capital vs. FBS: Summary
Amana Capital is a multi-asset broker based in Dubai. It is regulated by two major financial regulators; the CySEC and the FCA. Users can access 54 forex pairs and over 5,500 other financial instruments, including stocks, indices, ETFs, bonds, precious metals, and commodities.
Amana Capital supports MetaTrader 4 and 5 and allows traders to trade with up to 1:500 leverage.
Amana Capital charges low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD. The broker also charges overnight and short-selling margin fees. The broker doesn’t charge inactivity, currency conversion, or withdrawal and deposit fees.
Amana Capital’s customer support is available through email, phone, and live chat in English and Arabic.
FBS is a CFD broker founded in 2009. It is regulated by two tier-one regulators ( the CySec and ASIC) and is therefore considered trustworthy. FBS offers access to over 100 forex pairs and a handful of stocks, stock indexes, commodities and CFDs.
FBS charges low stock and stock index trading fees. The broker also doesn’t charge inactivity, deposit and withdrawal fees, which makes their overall costs low. FBS’s proprietary webtrader platform has an intuitive design and allows MetaTrader 4 and 5 integration. As a non-dealing desk (NDD) and STP broker, FBS guarantees fast and reliable order execution.
FBS’s customer support is available via email, phone, and WhatsApp 24/7.
- Low minimum deposit ($50)
- Low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Support for MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Mini and micro lot trading available
- Up to 1:500 leverage
- No non-trading fees
- Overwhelming platform features for beginners
- Tiered trading fee and commission model
- Low minimum deposit ($10)
- Low spreads from 0.8 pips EUR/USD
- Competitive stock trading fees
- Compatibility with MT4 and MT5
- Wide range of trading account types
- Comparing others relatively few trading instruments are offered
- Competitive spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Great research and educational materials
- Max leverage up to 1:500
- Micro-lot trading is available for beginner forex traders
- Representative offices in UAE
- Competitive overall fees
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Access to 100+ forex pairs
- Up to 1:500 leverage for professional traders
- Standard, Cent, and Crypto accounts
- Free courses, webinars, lessons, and signals
Amana Capital vs. FBS Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Forex (EUR/USD)||0.5 pips|
|Stocks & ETF||2.32 pips|
|CFD (Gold)||2,32 pips|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$100|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||11|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Amana Capital vs. FBS Comparison Conclusion
The results of our contrast of Amana Capital vs. FBS are wrapped up in the table below.
|Amana Capital||High-leverage multi-asset trading|
|FBS||Forex and CFD trading|
Choosing the best option in between Amana Capital and FBS can be tough. Both on the internet brokers have resemblances yet differ pertaining to trading tools, platforms & apps, regulation, down payment & withdrawals, and research and education. Picking the most effective broker depends upon users’ trading & financial investment goals, individual choices, and experience level.