This contrast guide helps users who struggle to choose in between Amana Capital and IG Trading to find the very best online broker for their trading and investment demands. It evaluates the main features of the two brokers side-by-side to aid users contrast their service and make a notified choice.
To help users pick the right broker between Amana Capital and IG Trading to discover the best-suited system, below is a listing of broker’s pros and cons, adhered to by a contrast of their primary trading attributes, consisting of trading platforms & tools, charges, mobile trading, down payment & withdrawal, possessions, guideline, and consumer assistance.
Amana Capital vs. IG Trading: Summary
Amana Capital is a multi-asset broker based in Dubai. It is regulated by two major financial regulators; the CySEC and the FCA. Users can access 54 forex pairs and over 5,500 other financial instruments, including stocks, indices, ETFs, bonds, precious metals, and commodities.
Amana Capital supports MetaTrader 4 and 5 and allows traders to trade with up to 1:500 leverage.
Amana Capital charges low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD. The broker also charges overnight and short-selling margin fees. The broker doesn’t charge inactivity, currency conversion, or withdrawal and deposit fees.
Amana Capital’s customer support is available through email, phone, and live chat in English and Arabic.
IG is a globally operating online broker regulated by eight tier-one regulators (FCA, ASIC, JFSA, MAS, FINMA, FMA, CFTC and MiFID). They offer users access to 19,500 tradable symbols including 20,000 CFDs, forex, forex options, stocks and cryptocurrencies. IG users can choose between various trading platforms including a proprietary Web-based platform, L2 Dealer DMA, MetaTrader 4 and ProRealTime charting feature.
IG trading fees are competitive for active traders. The size of the brokers allows fast and reliable order execution also on larger orders. IG also offered spread rebates on higher volume CFD trades.
IG additionally offers extensive educational materials (daily video market updates and technical and fundamental analysis case studies), a wide range of trading and research tools for beginners and advanced and intuitive trading apps.
IG’s customer service is available through live chat, email, phone, and WhatsApp in English, and several other languages.
- Low minimum deposit ($50)
- Low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Support for MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Mini and micro lot trading available
- Up to 1:500 leverage
- No non-trading fees
- Overwhelming platform features for beginners
- Tiered trading fee and commission model
- Regulated by 8 tier-one regulators
- Low average spreads from 0.82 pips EUR/USD
- Wide range of trading platforms and third party plugins
- Extensive research and education resources
- Wide range of platforms
- Slightly higher fees on CFDs
- Limited banking options
- Competitive spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Great research and educational materials
- Max leverage up to 1:500
- Micro-lot trading is available for beginner forex traders
- Representative offices in UAE
- Access to 20,000 tradable symbols
- Compatible with MT4, L2 Dealer and ProRealTime
- Unlimited demo paper trading account
- Advanced research and analysis tools (L2 Dealer and ProRealTime)
- Availability of EA’s and other automated trading software
- Free trading signals and alerts
Amana Capital vs. IG Trading Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||$18|
|Forex (EUR/USD)||0.6 pips|
|Stocks & ETF||0.3 pips|
|CFD (Gold)||0.3 pips|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$5500|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||1000|
|CFD Indices & Funds||80|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Amana Capital vs. IG Trading Comparison Conclusion
The results of our comparison of Amana Capital vs. IG Trading are involved the table below.
|Amana Capital||High-leverage multi-asset trading|
|IG Trading||Great overall multi-asset broker|
Choosing the best choice between Amana Capital and IG Trading can be hard. Both on-line brokers have similarities but vary regarding trading tools, systems & apps, guideline, deposit & withdrawals, and research and education. Picking the best broker depends upon individuals’ trading & financial investment goals, private preferences, and experience level.