This contrast overview helps individuals that have a hard time to choose between Amana Capital and IQCent to find the best online broker for their trading and financial investment demands. It analyzes the main features of both brokers side by side to aid individuals compare their solution and make an informed decision.
To assist individuals select the right broker in between Amana Capital and IQCent to locate the best-suited platform, below is a checklist of broker’s advantages and disadvantages, complied with by a comparison of their main trading functions, including trading systems & devices, costs, mobile trading, down payment & withdrawal, possessions, guideline, and consumer support.
Amana Capital vs. IQCent: Summary
Amana Capital is a multi-asset broker based in Dubai. It is regulated by two major financial regulators; the CySEC and the FCA. Users can access 54 forex pairs and over 5,500 other financial instruments, including stocks, indices, ETFs, bonds, precious metals, and commodities.
Amana Capital supports MetaTrader 4 and 5 and allows traders to trade with up to 1:500 leverage.
Amana Capital charges low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD. The broker also charges overnight and short-selling margin fees. The broker doesn’t charge inactivity, currency conversion, or withdrawal and deposit fees.
Amana Capital’s customer support is available through email, phone, and live chat in English and Arabic.
IQCent is a binary options broker founded in 2017. IQCent is not regulated and, therefore, not considered safe. The broker allows users to trade binary options on over 100 assets, including forex, cryptos, commodities, and indices. Users can trade with up to 1:500 leverage.
IQCent has a profit margin of up to 98% on correct predictions. There are no trading and non-trading fees such as deposit and withdrawal, currency conversion, or inactivity fees. Copy trading fees range from several percentages to 20%, depending on the trader(s) followed.
IQCent’s customer support is available through email and live chat in English.
IQ Cent is a common choice among options traders at all levels.
- Low minimum deposit ($50)
- Low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Support for MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Mini and micro lot trading available
- Up to 1:500 leverage
- No non-trading fees
- Overwhelming platform features for beginners
- Tiered trading fee and commission model
- Low minimum deposit ($20)
- No hidden fees, commissions, or charges
- Simple trading platform with copy trading features
- Wide range of binary options (over 100 assets)
- Up to 98% payouts
- No binary options trading app is available
- High minimum deposit ($250)
- Limited educational resources and research materials
- Competitive spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Great research and educational materials
- Max leverage up to 1:500
- Micro-lot trading is available for beginner forex traders
- Representative offices in UAE
- Access to 100+ financial instruments
- High payouts of up to 98%
- Wide range of technical and fundamental analysis tools
- Trading contests and free demo account
- Auto trading allowed
- Regular bonuses and giveaways
Amana Capital vs. IQCent Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade|
|Cost Per Month|
|Stocks & ETF|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds|
|CFD Indices & Funds|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Amana Capital vs. IQCent Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our comparison of Amana Capital vs. IQCent are wrapped up in the table listed below.
|Amana Capital||High-leverage multi-asset trading|
|IQCent||Binary Options & Social/Copy Trading|
Selecting the ideal selection in between Amana Capital and IQCent can be challenging. Both on the internet brokers have similarities however differ relating to trading tools, systems & apps, regulation, down payment & withdrawals, and study and education and learning. Picking the very best broker depends upon individuals’ trading & financial investment objectives, private choices, and experience level.