This comparison overview assists customers that struggle to select between Amana Capital and IronFX to discover the very best online broker for their trading and financial investment needs. It assesses the main features of both brokers side by side to help users compare their service and make an informed decision.
To aid individuals choose the right broker in between Amana Capital and IronFX to locate the best-suited platform, below is a listing of broker’s advantages and disadvantages, adhered to by a contrast of their primary trading attributes, consisting of trading systems & devices, fees, mobile trading, down payment & withdrawal, properties, regulation, and consumer support.
Amana Capital vs. IronFX: Summary
Amana Capital is a multi-asset broker based in Dubai. It is regulated by two major financial regulators; the CySEC and the FCA. Users can access 54 forex pairs and over 5,500 other financial instruments, including stocks, indices, ETFs, bonds, precious metals, and commodities.
Amana Capital supports MetaTrader 4 and 5 and allows traders to trade with up to 1:500 leverage.
Amana Capital charges low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD. The broker also charges overnight and short-selling margin fees. The broker doesn’t charge inactivity, currency conversion, or withdrawal and deposit fees.
Amana Capital’s customer support is available through email, phone, and live chat in English and Arabic.
IronFX is a forex and CFD broker founded in 2010. Therefore, it is regulated by two tier-one financial authorities (CySec and ASIC) and is considered safe. The broker provides users access to 80 forex pairs and over 300 CFDs on forex, spot metals, and futures. The broker allows trading with up to 1:300 leverage and offers a free demo account for beginner traders.
IronFX fees are below average compared to similar brokers from the industry. They charge low spreads from 0.1 pips (EUR/USD). Additionally, the broker charges 3% inactivity fees after 90 consecutive days of inactivity on any account.
IronFX’s customer support is available through email (support@IronFX.com) and live chat in English and Arabic.
- Low minimum deposit ($50)
- Low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Support for MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Mini and micro lot trading available
- Up to 1:500 leverage
- No non-trading fees
- Overwhelming platform features for beginners
- Tiered trading fee and commission model
- Low minimum deposit ($100)
- Competitive forex spreads from 0.8 pips (EUR/USD)
- Wide range of platforms and plugins (MetaTrader 4, AutoChartist, and Trading Central)
- Great research and education materials
- 7 Different account types
- Algorithmic trading is only available through MetaTrader 4
- High inactivity fees (3% of account balance after 90 days)
- Competitive spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Great research and educational materials
- Max leverage up to 1:500
- Micro-lot trading is available for beginner forex traders
- Representative offices in UAE
- Access to over 80 forex pairs and 300 CFDs
- Compatible with MT4 and Trading Central
- Excellent Copy Trading features
- Advanced charting and analysis tools
- Welcome bonuses for new users
- Commission-free CFD trading and low floating spreads from 0,0 pips
Amana Capital vs. IronFX Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade|
|Cost Per Month|
|Stocks & ETF|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds|
|CFD Indices & Funds|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Amana Capital vs. IronFX Comparison Conclusion
The results of our contrast of Amana Capital vs. IronFX are wrapped up in the table below.
|Amana Capital||High-leverage multi-asset trading|
|IronFX||Forex and CFD Trading & Social Copy Trading|
Picking the right selection between Amana Capital and IronFX can be tough. Both on-line brokers have resemblances but vary pertaining to trading instruments, systems & applications, guideline, down payment & withdrawals, and study and education and learning. Choosing the very best broker relies on users’ trading & investment goals, individual choices, and experience degree.