This contrast overview assists users that struggle to select between Amana Capital and Next Markets to discover the very best online broker for their trading and investment needs. It analyzes the highlights of the two brokers side by side to aid individuals contrast their solution and make an educated decision.
To assist individuals choose the right broker in between Amana Capital and Next Markets to discover the best-suited platform, listed below is a checklist of broker’s benefits and drawbacks, complied with by a comparison of their major trading attributes, including trading systems & devices, charges, mobile trading, down payment & withdrawal, possessions, policy, and consumer support.
Amana Capital vs. Next Markets: Summary
Amana Capital is a multi-asset broker based in Dubai. It is regulated by two major financial regulators; the CySEC and the FCA. Users can access 54 forex pairs and over 5,500 other financial instruments, including stocks, indices, ETFs, bonds, precious metals, and commodities.
Amana Capital supports MetaTrader 4 and 5 and allows traders to trade with up to 1:500 leverage.
Amana Capital charges low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD. The broker also charges overnight and short-selling margin fees. The broker doesn’t charge inactivity, currency conversion, or withdrawal and deposit fees.
Amana Capital’s customer support is available through email, phone, and live chat in English and Arabic.
Next Markets is a multi-asset CFD broker based in Germany. It is regulated by the MFSA and is considered safe. The broker allows users to trade over 7,000 stocks, 1,000 ETFs, and CFDs on cryptos, forex, commodities, and bonds.
Next Market’s fees are below average compared to similar brokers in the industry. They charge 0% commission on stock and ETFs and low fees on CFDs. Forex spreads start from 0.6 pips (EUR/USD). The broker does not charge any withdrawal on inactivity fees.
Next Market’s customer service is available from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00 by email and phone (+49 221 98259 007).
- Low minimum deposit ($50)
- Low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Support for MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Mini and micro lot trading available
- Up to 1:500 leverage
- No non-trading fees
- Overwhelming platform features for beginners
- Tiered trading fee and commission model
- Low minimum deposit ($0)
- 0% commission stocks and ETFs
- Low spreads from 0.6 pips (EUR/USD)
- Free trading signals
- No hidden commissions or non-trading fees
- Algorithmic trading is not available
- Limited advanced trading tools and features
- No demo or Islamic swap-free accounts are available
- Competitive spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Great research and educational materials
- Max leverage up to 1:500
- Micro-lot trading is available for beginner forex traders
- Representative offices in UAE
- Access to 8,000 financial instruments
- Broad range of deposit & withdrawal methods
- User friendly mobile app
- Competitive trading fees, spreads, and commissions
- Beginner friendly trading tools and features
- User friendly mobile app
Amana Capital vs. Next Markets Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade|
|Cost Per Month|
|Stocks & ETF|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds|
|CFD Indices & Funds|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Amana Capital vs. Next Markets Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our contrast of Amana Capital vs. Next Markets are involved the table listed below.
|Amana Capital||High-leverage multi-asset trading|
|Next Markets||Stocks and ETF trading and investing|
Choosing the right option between Amana Capital and Next Markets can be difficult. Both on-line brokers have resemblances however vary regarding trading tools, platforms & applications, law, down payment & withdrawals, and study and education and learning. Selecting the very best broker depends upon users’ trading & financial investment objectives, specific preferences, and experience level.