This contrast guide assists users that struggle to pick between Amana Capital and Olymp Trade to locate the very best online broker for their trading and financial investment requirements. It analyzes the main features of both brokers side by side to aid customers contrast their solution and make an educated choice.
To help users choose the ideal broker in between Amana Capital and Olymp Trade to find the best-suited platform, below is a listing of broker’s benefits and drawbacks, adhered to by a comparison of their primary trading features, including trading platforms & devices, costs, mobile trading, down payment & withdrawal, possessions, regulation, and client assistance.
Amana Capital vs. Olymp Trade: Summary
Amana Capital is a multi-asset broker based in Dubai. It is regulated by two major financial regulators; the CySEC and the FCA. Users can access 54 forex pairs and over 5,500 other financial instruments, including stocks, indices, ETFs, bonds, precious metals, and commodities.
Amana Capital supports MetaTrader 4 and 5 and allows traders to trade with up to 1:500 leverage.
Amana Capital charges low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD. The broker also charges overnight and short-selling margin fees. The broker doesn’t charge inactivity, currency conversion, or withdrawal and deposit fees.
Amana Capital’s customer support is available through email, phone, and live chat in English and Arabic.
Olymp Trade is a multinational binary options broker based in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. It is not regulated by any tier-one regulator and is not considered safe. Users can trade on various markets, including 35 forex pairs, 12 cryptocurrencies, 10 indices, 4 metals, 2 energies, and 12 stocks. Additionally, users can invest in stocks or speculate on options.
Olymp Trade trading fees are above average compared to similar brokers from the industry, like IQ Option and AvaTrade. They charge low spreads from 0.8 pips EUR/USD and $4 commission per lot on its ECN accounts. Payouts on options are 86.5%. The broker doesn’t charge non-trading or inactivity fees.
Olymp Trade’s customer support is available through email and live chat.
- Low minimum deposit ($50)
- Low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Support for MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Mini and micro lot trading available
- Up to 1:500 leverage
- No non-trading fees
- Overwhelming platform features for beginners
- Tiered trading fee and commission model
- Low minimum deposit ($10)
- Competitive forex spreads (0.8 pips EUR/USD)
- Compatibility with MT4 and TradingView
- Broad range of financial instruments
- High payouts on options (86.5%)
- Higher account tiers come with more benefits
- Non-transparent overnight fees and margin requirements
- Limited advanced charting and trading tools
- Competitive spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Great research and educational materials
- Max leverage up to 1:500
- Micro-lot trading is available for beginner forex traders
- Representative offices in UAE
- Access to 65 + forex currency pairs
- Compatibility with MT4 and TradingView
- Zero commission stock trading
- Wide range of available payment methods
- Low trading fees and high binary option payouts
- Bonuses of up to 100%
Amana Capital vs. Olymp Trade Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade|
|Cost Per Month|
|Stocks & ETF|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds|
|CFD Indices & Funds|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Amana Capital vs. Olymp Trade Comparison Conclusion
The results of our contrast of Amana Capital vs. Olymp Trade are involved the table listed below.
|Amana Capital||High-leverage multi-asset trading|
|Olymp Trade||Binary Options|
Selecting the appropriate choice in between Amana Capital and Olymp Trade can be hard. Both on the internet brokers have resemblances however differ pertaining to trading instruments, systems & apps, regulation, down payment & withdrawals, and research study and education. Selecting the best broker relies on users’ trading & financial investment objectives, specific preferences, and experience level.