This comparison guide assists customers that have a hard time to select between Amana Capital and RoboForex to locate the best online broker for their trading and financial investment needs. It assesses the main features of both brokers alongside to help customers compare their solution and make an informed choice.
To help customers pick the best broker in between Amana Capital and RoboForex to discover the best-suited system, listed below is a checklist of broker’s advantages and disadvantages, adhered to by a comparison of their major trading functions, consisting of trading platforms & devices, costs, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, possessions, policy, and consumer support.
Amana Capital vs. RoboForex: Summary
Amana Capital is a multi-asset broker based in Dubai. It is regulated by two major financial regulators; the CySEC and the FCA. Users can access 54 forex pairs and over 5,500 other financial instruments, including stocks, indices, ETFs, bonds, precious metals, and commodities.
Amana Capital supports MetaTrader 4 and 5 and allows traders to trade with up to 1:500 leverage.
Amana Capital charges low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD. The broker also charges overnight and short-selling margin fees. The broker doesn’t charge inactivity, currency conversion, or withdrawal and deposit fees.
Amana Capital’s customer support is available through email, phone, and live chat in English and Arabic.
RoboForex is a forex and CFD broker regulated by the IFSC. They provide users access to over 12,000 tradable instruments including CFDs on stocks, futures, indices, cryptocurrencies, and forex.
RoboForex users can choose between various platforms including a proprietary platform (RoboForex Terminals), MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and cTrader.
RoboForex offers competitive trading fees compared to similar brokers in the industry (Pepperstone and IC Markets). They charge tight spreads from 0.0 pips EUR/USD and an additional commission. Apart from that, RoboForex doesn’t charge hidden commissions or fees. The maximum leverage at RoboForex is 1:2000 and all clients get access to a free VPS server.
RoboForex’s customer support is available by email, phone, and live chat in English, Arabic, and over 10 other languages.
- Low minimum deposit ($50)
- Low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Support for MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Mini and micro lot trading available
- Up to 1:500 leverage
- No non-trading fees
- Overwhelming platform features for beginners
- Tiered trading fee and commission model
- Low minimum deposit ($10)
- Forex spreads from 0.0 pips (EUR/USD)
- MT4, MT5 and cTrader integration
- Excellent customer support
- Access to 12,000 tradable assets
- Availability of copy trading tools (CopyFX)
- Floating spreads
- Limited banking options available
- Competitive spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Great research and educational materials
- Max leverage up to 1:500
- Micro-lot trading is available for beginner forex traders
- Representative offices in UAE
- Access to 12,000 financial instruments
- High welcome and profit share bonuses
- Access to Expert Advisors (EA’s) through the R StocksTrader Strategy Builder
- Social trading via CopyFX
- Intuitive mobile trading app
Amana Capital vs. RoboForex Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade|
|Cost Per Month|
|Stocks & ETF|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds|
|CFD Indices & Funds|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Amana Capital vs. RoboForex Comparison Conclusion
The results of our comparison of Amana Capital vs. RoboForex are wrapped up in the table below.
|Amana Capital||High-leverage multi-asset trading|
|RoboForex||Forex and CFDs and Welcome bonuses|
Picking the right selection in between Amana Capital and RoboForex can be tough. Both on-line brokers have similarities but vary relating to trading instruments, platforms & apps, policy, deposit & withdrawals, and research and education and learning. Selecting the best broker depends upon individuals’ trading & financial investment objectives, specific preferences, and experience degree.