This contrast guide helps individuals who struggle to choose between Amana Capital and Saxo Bank to locate the best online broker for their trading and financial investment requirements. It assesses the main features of the two brokers side by side to help customers contrast their service and make an informed decision.
To assist users pick the best broker in between Amana Capital and Saxo Bank to discover the best-suited system, below is a listing of broker’s advantages and disadvantages, followed by a comparison of their primary trading functions, consisting of trading platforms & tools, fees, mobile trading, down payment & withdrawal, assets, regulation, and customer support.
Amana Capital vs. Saxo Bank: Summary
Amana Capital is a multi-asset broker based in Dubai. It is regulated by two major financial regulators; the CySEC and the FCA. Users can access 54 forex pairs and over 5,500 other financial instruments, including stocks, indices, ETFs, bonds, precious metals, and commodities.
Amana Capital supports MetaTrader 4 and 5 and allows traders to trade with up to 1:500 leverage.
Amana Capital charges low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD. The broker also charges overnight and short-selling margin fees. The broker doesn’t charge inactivity, currency conversion, or withdrawal and deposit fees.
Amana Capital’s customer support is available through email, phone, and live chat in English and Arabic.
Saxo Bank is a reputable global brand known for its complete overall offer and exclusive conditions for high volume traders and investors. Users can enjoy cutting edge trading technology paired with a premium interface and great trade execution on mobile and desktop. The Saxo Bank trading platform offers a feature rich trading experience, easy to use interface, competitive margin rates, and trading on over 40,000 financial instruments. This makes them an industry leader in trading assets coverage as an ECN broker.
If you can afford the minimum deposit of $10.000, this is the go to broker for traders and investors at all levels. They combine high-quality in-house research with top-tier third-party providers and a diverse portfolio of investment options.
Investors who are looking to trade in accordance with Sharia Law can open an islamic account. Saxo Bank also offers high quality customer service in Arabic and English language via phone, email or in person at their local office with guaranteed satisfying answers.
- Low minimum deposit ($50)
- Low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Support for MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Mini and micro lot trading available
- Up to 1:500 leverage
- No non-trading fees
- Overwhelming platform features for beginners
- Tiered trading fee and commission model
- Industry leading market coverage
- Excellent Trading Features with SaxoTraderGo
- Advanced order type and account protection features
- Intuitive and easy to use mobile trading app
- Great education and research materials
- Competitive fee structure for active traders
- $10,000 minimum deposit for UAE users
- High time investment to set up
- Only for advanced traders
- Competitive spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Great research and educational materials
- Max leverage up to 1:500
- Micro-lot trading is available for beginner forex traders
- Representative offices in UAE
- 40.000 tradable symbols available (crypto derivatives, forex options and futures)
- Advanced account protection and order types
- Fast execution of trades
- $2.000 minimum deposit
- “Best in class” educational resources
- Great ease of use level combined with advanced features
Amana Capital vs. Saxo Bank Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Inactivity Fee||$100 / 6months|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Stocks & ETF||$1|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$2000|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||5.800|
|CFD Indices & Funds||50|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Amana Capital vs. Saxo Bank Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our contrast of Amana Capital vs. Saxo Bank are wrapped up in the table listed below.
|Amana Capital||High-leverage multi-asset trading|
|Saxo Bank||Premium Trades and CFD Trading|
Selecting the ideal option in between Amana Capital and Saxo Bank can be challenging. Both online brokers have similarities but vary concerning trading instruments, platforms & applications, law, deposit & withdrawals, and research study and education and learning. Choosing the best broker depends on individuals’ trading & investment objectives, specific choices, and experience degree.