This contrast overview helps individuals who struggle to pick between Amana Capital and Skilling to discover the most effective online broker for their trading and financial investment requirements. It evaluates the highlights of both brokers alongside to assist individuals compare their solution and make a notified choice.
To aid users select the best broker between Amana Capital and Skilling to find the best-suited platform, listed below is a checklist of broker’s benefits and drawbacks, followed by a contrast of their major trading attributes, consisting of trading platforms & tools, charges, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, assets, guideline, and consumer support.
Amana Capital vs. Skilling: Summary
Amana Capital is a multi-asset broker based in Dubai. It is regulated by two major financial regulators; the CySEC and the FCA. Users can access 54 forex pairs and over 5,500 other financial instruments, including stocks, indices, ETFs, bonds, precious metals, and commodities.
Amana Capital supports MetaTrader 4 and 5 and allows traders to trade with up to 1:500 leverage.
Amana Capital charges low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD. The broker also charges overnight and short-selling margin fees. The broker doesn’t charge inactivity, currency conversion, or withdrawal and deposit fees.
Amana Capital’s customer support is available through email, phone, and live chat in English and Arabic.
Skilling is a multi-asset online broker headquartered in Cyprus. It is regulated by two tier-one regulators (the CySEC and FSA) and is therefore considered safe. Their users can trade on over 1,200 symbols, including forex, cryptocurrencies, shares, indices and commodities.
Skilling offers a proprietary platform (Trader) and a wide range of third-party plugins, including cTrader and MetaTrader 4. Skilling’s trading fees are average compared to similar brokers in the industry.
They charge a 0.1% taker fee on cryptocurrencies and spreads of 0.7 pips on EUR/USD. Skilling charges currency conversion and inactivity fees of 10 EUR/month after 12 months of account inactivity. Users have one free withdrawal per month.
Skilling’s customer service is available through a contact form, live chat, and phone (+44 208 080 6555). Additionally, users can find helpful information in the broker’s Help Centre
- Low minimum deposit ($50)
- Low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Support for MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Mini and micro lot trading available
- Up to 1:500 leverage
- No non-trading fees
- Overwhelming platform features for beginners
- Tiered trading fee and commission model
- Low minimum deposit ($100)
- 0% Commissions on global stocks CFDs
- Wide range of trading platforms (proprietary, cTrader, and MetaTrader 4)
- Social Copy Trading platform availability
- Cryptocurrency trading and investing opportunities
- Max. leverage on cryptocurrency only 1:2
- High spreads on standard and non-professional accounts
- Lacks educational and research material
- Competitive spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Great research and educational materials
- Max leverage up to 1:500
- Micro-lot trading is available for beginner forex traders
- Representative offices in UAE
- 1,200+ financial instruments across 7 asset classes
- Multiple trading platforms
- Commission-free stock CFD trading
- Set-and-forget copy trading services
- A broad range of payment methods
- Cryptocurrency trading and investing
Amana Capital vs. Skilling Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade|
|Cost Per Month|
|Stocks & ETF|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds|
|CFD Indices & Funds|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Amana Capital vs. Skilling Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our comparison of Amana Capital vs. Skilling are wrapped up in the table below.
|Amana Capital||High-leverage multi-asset trading|
|Skilling||Forex, CFD & Copy TradingSkilling|
Selecting the ideal option in between Amana Capital and Skilling can be hard. Both online brokers have resemblances however differ relating to trading tools, systems & apps, policy, down payment & withdrawals, and research study and education. Choosing the most effective broker relies on users’ trading & financial investment objectives, specific choices, and experience degree.