This contrast overview assists users who struggle to select in between Amana Capital and Tastytrade to discover the best online broker for their trading and investment needs. It assesses the main features of the two brokers side by side to assist users contrast their service and make a notified decision.
To assist individuals pick the appropriate broker between Amana Capital and Tastytrade to find the best-suited platform, listed below is a checklist of broker’s advantages and disadvantages, adhered to by a contrast of their main trading features, consisting of trading platforms & tools, charges, mobile trading, down payment & withdrawal, properties, law, and consumer assistance.
Amana Capital vs. Tastytrade: Summary
Amana Capital is a multi-asset broker based in Dubai. It is regulated by two major financial regulators; the CySEC and the FCA. Users can access 54 forex pairs and over 5,500 other financial instruments, including stocks, indices, ETFs, bonds, precious metals, and commodities.
Amana Capital supports MetaTrader 4 and 5 and allows traders to trade with up to 1:500 leverage.
Amana Capital charges low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD. The broker also charges overnight and short-selling margin fees. The broker doesn’t charge inactivity, currency conversion, or withdrawal and deposit fees.
Amana Capital’s customer support is available through email, phone, and live chat in English and Arabic.
TastyTrade (previously TastyWorks) is a US based stock and options broker. It is regulated by two tier-one regulators (FINRA and SEC) and is therefore considered safe. The broker offers access to a wide range of options, futures and stocks.
TastyTrade’s platform offers various trading tools and features, intuitive charting apps and the TastyTrade content network. These features make tastytrade a great fit for experienced and active traders focusing on trading with futures and options. Although TastyTrade offers great educational materials and research tools, the platform can be overwhelming for beginners.
The minimum deposit at TastyTrade is $0. Customer support is responsive and well educated.
- Low minimum deposit ($50)
- Low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Support for MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Mini and micro lot trading available
- Up to 1:500 leverage
- No non-trading fees
- Overwhelming platform features for beginners
- Tiered trading fee and commission model
- Low minimum deposit ($0)
- Wide range of futures and options
- 0% commission stock trading
- Low options fees
- Broad range of tools for advanced options and futures traders
- Extensive research materials
- No fractional shares available
- Limited instruments compared to other brokers
- High margin rates required
- Competitive spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Great research and educational materials
- Max leverage up to 1:500
- Micro-lot trading is available for beginner forex traders
- Representative offices in UAE
- Access to a wide range of markets
- Advanced trading tools and dynamic charting features (custom indicators, watch lists, and curve analysis)
- Multiple advanced order types available
- Competitive trading fees
- Support for Expert Advisors and automated trading
Amana Capital vs. Tastytrade Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Stocks & ETF||0|
|Crypto||1% open 1% close (max $10 each way)|
|Options||$1 per contract|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||0|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||0|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Amana Capital vs. Tastytrade Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our contrast of Amana Capital vs. Tastytrade are wrapped up in the table below.
|Amana Capital||High-leverage multi-asset trading|
Selecting the ideal option between Amana Capital and Tastytrade can be hard. Both online brokers have resemblances yet differ regarding trading instruments, systems & apps, policy, down payment & withdrawals, and research and education and learning. Selecting the very best broker depends upon customers’ trading & investment goals, private choices, and experience level.