This comparison guide helps individuals that struggle to choose in between Amana Capital and ThinkMarkets to find the very best online broker for their trading and investment requirements. It evaluates the main features of the two brokers alongside to aid customers contrast their solution and make an educated choice.
To assist individuals choose the best broker in between Amana Capital and ThinkMarkets to discover the best-suited platform, below is a checklist of broker’s pros and cons, followed by a comparison of their main trading features, including trading platforms & devices, charges, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, properties, regulation, and customer support.
Amana Capital vs. ThinkMarkets: Summary
Amana Capital is a multi-asset broker based in Dubai. It is regulated by two major financial regulators; the CySEC and the FCA. Users can access 54 forex pairs and over 5,500 other financial instruments, including stocks, indices, ETFs, bonds, precious metals, and commodities.
Amana Capital supports MetaTrader 4 and 5 and allows traders to trade with up to 1:500 leverage.
Amana Capital charges low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD. The broker also charges overnight and short-selling margin fees. The broker doesn’t charge inactivity, currency conversion, or withdrawal and deposit fees.
Amana Capital’s customer support is available through email, phone, and live chat in English and Arabic.
ThinkMarkets is an online forex and CFD broker founded in 2010. It is regulated by 5 tier-one regulators, including the FCA, ASIC and MiFID. Users can trade on 3,500 financial instruments, including forex and CFDs on stocks, precious metals, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies.
Their trading platforms include a proprietary platform (ThinkTrader), MetaTrader 4, and MetaTrader 5.
ThinkMarkets trading fees are average compared to other similar brokers from the industry. They charge 0% commission on stocks and CFDs and spreads from 0.4 pips (EUR/USD). ThinkMarkets also charges inactivity fees of $25/month.
ThinkMarket’s customer support is available through email (email@example.com), phone (+357 252 62149), and live chat in Arabic and English.
- Low minimum deposit ($50)
- Low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Support for MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Mini and micro lot trading available
- Up to 1:500 leverage
- No non-trading fees
- Overwhelming platform features for beginners
- Tiered trading fee and commission model
- Low minimum deposit ($0)
- Commission-free stock and CFD trading and $0,25 futures contracts
- MT4 and MT5 integration
- Wide range of educational materials
- Islamic swap-free, and zero spread accounts
- Spreads on forex are relatively high compared to other brokers
- Inactivity fees
- Competitive spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Great research and educational materials
- Max leverage up to 1:500
- Micro-lot trading is available for beginner forex traders
- Representative offices in UAE
- Access to over 3,500 financial instruments across 7 asset classes
- Commission-free stock and CFD trading (3,500+ assets)
- Compatible with the full MetaTrader suite (4 & 5)
- Regulated by multiple bodies (FCA, ASIC, FSCA, FSA, CySEC, and JFSA)
- Wide range of educational resources available
- Free VPS Server access
Amana Capital vs. ThinkMarkets Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade|
|Cost Per Month|
|Stocks & ETF|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds|
|CFD Indices & Funds|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Amana Capital vs. ThinkMarkets Comparison Conclusion
The results of our contrast of Amana Capital vs. ThinkMarkets are wrapped up in the table listed below.
|Amana Capital||High-leverage multi-asset trading|
|ThinkMarkets||Forex and CFDs on Stocks|
Picking the best selection between Amana Capital and ThinkMarkets can be challenging. Both on the internet brokers have resemblances however differ pertaining to trading tools, platforms & applications, law, down payment & withdrawals, and research and education. Selecting the very best broker depends on users’ trading & investment goals, individual choices, and experience level.