This contrast guide helps customers that struggle to choose in between Amana Capital and XM to locate the most effective online broker for their trading and financial investment requirements. It assesses the highlights of both brokers alongside to assist users contrast their solution and make an educated choice.
To assist users pick the right broker between Amana Capital and XM to find the best-suited system, below is a list of broker’s advantages and disadvantages, adhered to by a comparison of their primary trading features, including trading systems & devices, fees, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, assets, policy, and client support.
Amana Capital vs. XM: Summary
Amana Capital is a multi-asset broker based in Dubai. It is regulated by two major financial regulators; the CySEC and the FCA. Users can access 54 forex pairs and over 5,500 other financial instruments, including stocks, indices, ETFs, bonds, precious metals, and commodities.
Amana Capital supports MetaTrader 4 and 5 and allows traders to trade with up to 1:500 leverage.
Amana Capital charges low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD. The broker also charges overnight and short-selling margin fees. The broker doesn’t charge inactivity, currency conversion, or withdrawal and deposit fees.
Amana Capital’s customer support is available through email, phone, and live chat in English and Arabic.
XM is a Best-in-Class broker offering a complete MetaTrader suite coupled with upgrades to enhance trading experience and use of custom indicators. Through its various brands, XM offers traders a total of 1,230 CFDs across multiple asset classes, including forex, cryptos, stocks and CFDs.
XM offers low min deposits and wide range of account types. XM Forex offers low spreads and flexible lot sizes and is considered an average-risk trader. They are privately owned and do not operate a bank.
XM is regulated and authorized by the Australian Securities & Investment Commission (ASIC) and the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Low minimum deposit ($50)
- Low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Support for MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Mini and micro lot trading available
- Up to 1:500 leverage
- No non-trading fees
- Overwhelming platform features for beginners
- Tiered trading fee and commission model
- Very good customer support
- Very competitive trading fees
- Good choice of different trading platforms
- Could have more deposit and withdrawal options
- Competitive spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Great research and educational materials
- Max leverage up to 1:500
- Micro-lot trading is available for beginner forex traders
- Representative offices in UAE
- Access to 1,000+ trading instruments
- Trade the markets your way using one or multiple of the 16 available trading platforms including MT4 and MT5
- No re-quotes nor order rejections
- Broad range of educational material offered in the form of webinars, videos, live trading education sessions, and podcasts
- Extensive research tools via XM Research Centre including trade ideas, technical summaries, and a detailed economic calendar
- Free VPS perfectly suited for EAs and other automated trading software
Amana Capital vs. XM Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Forex (EUR/USD)||1.6 pips|
|Stocks & ETF||0,1% – (min $5)|
|CFD (Gold)||3 pips|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$5|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||14|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Amana Capital vs. XM Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our comparison of Amana Capital vs. XM are involved the table below.
|Amana Capital||High-leverage multi-asset trading|
|XM||Research & Education|
Selecting the appropriate option between Amana Capital and XM can be challenging. Both on-line brokers have resemblances yet vary concerning trading tools, platforms & applications, policy, down payment & withdrawals, and study and education. Picking the most effective broker depends upon users’ trading & investment objectives, private preferences, and experience degree.