This parallel comparison helps users who need help choosing between AvaTrade and Finq.com to find the right online broker for their trading and investment needs. It analyzes the fundamental features of the two brokers side by side to help users compare their service and make an informed decision.
To help users select the optimal broker between AvaTrade and Finq.com to find the best-suited platform, below is a list of broker’s pros and cons, followed by a comparison of their main trading features, including trading platforms & tools, fees, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, assets, regulation, and customer support.
AvaTrade vs. Finq.com: Summary
AVATrade is a well trusted global online broker for forex and CFD trading. Their multi-asset trading platform and mobile trading app enable traders to access 1365+ tradable symbols overall, including 1200+ CFD’s, major currency pairs with low forex spreads and premium options.
Beside their proprietary platform AVAtradeGo and MetaTrader, AVAtrade has great selection of copy trading solutions including ZuluTrade, DupliTrade and AVAsocial.
Account opening is fast, deposits and withdrawals are free of charge. The minimum deposit is $100.
Choose AVAtrade if you are a beginner or semi advanced forex trader, looking to trade major forex currency pairs, options or CFDs as stocks, cryptos, indices or commodities with premium services.
Finq.com is a CFD broker based in Israel. Although the broker is regulated by the FSA, it is not considered safe. Users can access 2,100 financial instruments, including CFDs on stocks, commodities, forex, ETFs, indices, cryptocurrencies, and bonds. Trading platforms are available as a web version and MT4 integration.
Finq.com trading fees are average compared to similar CFD brokers from the industry. They charge an average floating spread of 0,14 pips on EUR/USD and no commission on CFD trades. There are no additional trading or non-trading fees, such as inactivity, currency conversion, or deposit and withdrawal transaction fees.
Finq.com’s customer support is available by email (email@example.com), live chat, and WhatsApp in Arabic and English.
- Low minimum deposit ($100)
- Fixed forex spreads from 0.9 pips
- Wide range of platforms and third party integrations (MT4, MT5, TradingView)
- Support for various trading styles (algorithmic, automated, copy trading)
- Comparing others relatively few trading instruments are offered; offers Forex, CFDs and Binary Options
- Access to over 2,100 financial instruments
- Floating spreads from 0.14 pips (EUR/USD)
- No hidden fees
- Up to $4,000 welcome bonus for new traders
- Free demo (paper trading) account with $10,000
- Limited regulation
- High minimum deposit of $100
- Lacks educational material and research resources
- Access to 1250 CFDs and 44 forex options
- Excellent copy trading features
- Advanced mobile trading app (AvaOptions)
- Industry average pricing
- Perfect for casual and advanced traders
- Access to the full meta trader suite
- Low minimum deposit ($50)
- Broad range of tradable financial instruments
- Free demo account & high welcome bonuses for new traders
- Low, floating spreads, starting from 0,14 pips on EUR/USD
- Fast registration and KYC on-boarding process
- Multiple payment options and 24/5 support in English and Arabic
AvaTrade vs. Finq.com Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Inactivity Fee||$50 after every 3 months and $100 after every 12 months|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Stocks & ETF||0|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$100|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||91|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
AvaTrade vs. Finq.com Comparison Conclusion
The results of our comparison of AvaTrade vs. Finq.com are summarized in the table below.
|AvaTrade||Forex, CFDs and Options|
|Finq.com||CFD Trading With Welcome Bonuses|
Selecting the right choice between AvaTrade and Finq.com can be tough. Both online brokers have similarities but vary based on trading instruments, platforms & apps, regulation, deposit & withdrawals, and research and education. Finding the best broker depends on users’ trading & investment goals, individual preferences, and knowledge level.