This contrast overview aids individuals that have a hard time to choose in between BinaryCent and Finq.com to locate the best online broker for their trading and financial investment demands. It analyzes the highlights of both brokers side-by-side to help users contrast their service and make a notified decision.
To aid customers select the appropriate broker between BinaryCent and Finq.com to locate the best-suited system, listed below is a list of broker’s benefits and drawbacks, followed by a comparison of their main trading attributes, including trading platforms & tools, costs, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, possessions, guideline, and consumer support.
BinaryCent vs. Finq.com: Summary
BinaryCent is a binary options broker based in Seychelles. It is not licensed by any financial authority and is not considered safe. It provides access to 26 forex pairs and binary options on stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, and commodities. New traders can receive deposit bonuses from 20% to 100%, depending on the height of their initial deposit.
BinaryCent pays up to 98% profit margin on correct binary options predictions. The broker’s trading fees and commissions are already built into the spread. Non-trading fees include 5% Visa transaction fees and currency conversion fees. Users can deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies.
BinaryCent’s customer support is available through email, phone (+18299476391), live chat, Instagram, and X in Arabic and English.
Finq.com is a CFD broker based in Israel. Although the broker is regulated by the FSA, it is not considered safe. Users can access 2,100 financial instruments, including CFDs on stocks, commodities, forex, ETFs, indices, cryptocurrencies, and bonds. Trading platforms are available as a web version and MT4 integration.
Finq.com trading fees are average compared to similar CFD brokers from the industry. They charge an average floating spread of 0,14 pips on EUR/USD and no commission on CFD trades. There are no additional trading or non-trading fees, such as inactivity, currency conversion, or deposit and withdrawal transaction fees.
Finq.com’s customer support is available by email (email@example.com), live chat, and WhatsApp in Arabic and English.
- Access to 26 forex pairs and over 100 binary options
- Orders from $0,01
- High payouts of up to 98%
- Cryptocurrency trading, deposit, and withdrawal options
- Responsive and multilingual customer support
- Algorithmic trading is not available
- No ladder, one-touch, or other advanced options
- Minimal educational material and research
- Low minimum deposit ($100)
- Competitive spread from 0.14 pips (EUR/USD)
- No hidden fees
- Up to $4,000 welcome bonus for new traders
- $10,000 free demo account
- Limited regulation
- High minimum deposit of $100
- Lacks educational material and research resources
- Wide range of binary options on stocks, indices and cryptos
- Up to 98% payouts
- 24/7 multilingual support in Arabic and English
- Guaranteed withdrawals processing within 1 hour
- Wide range of deposit and withdrawal options
- Broker-guided trading
- Competitive trading fees
- Compatibility with MT4 and TradingCentral
- Access to over 2,100 financial instruments
- Free demo account availability
- Fast registration and KYC on-boarding process
- 24/5 support in English and Arabic
BinaryCent vs. Finq.com Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade|
|Cost Per Month|
|Stocks & ETF|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds|
|CFD Indices & Funds|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
BinaryCent vs. Finq.com Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our comparison of BinaryCent vs. Finq.com are involved the table listed below.
|BinaryCent||Binary Options Trading|
|Finq.com||CFD Trading With Welcome Bonuses|
Choosing the ideal selection between BinaryCent and Finq.com can be hard. Both online brokers have similarities but vary concerning trading tools, systems & apps, guideline, deposit & withdrawals, and research and education and learning. Picking the most effective broker depends upon users’ trading & financial investment goals, private choices, and experience level.