This comparison overview aids individuals who struggle to pick in between BinaryCent and Forex.com to locate the best online broker for their trading and investment needs. It evaluates the main features of the two brokers side-by-side to assist customers contrast their solution and make an educated decision.
To assist individuals choose the best broker between BinaryCent and Forex.com to locate the best-suited platform, below is a checklist of broker’s pros and cons, adhered to by a comparison of their primary trading attributes, consisting of trading platforms & devices, charges, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, possessions, law, and customer assistance.
BinaryCent vs. Forex.com: Summary
BinaryCent is a binary options broker based in Seychelles. It is not licensed by any financial authority and is not considered safe. It provides access to 26 forex pairs and binary options on stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, and commodities. New traders can receive deposit bonuses from 20% to 100%, depending on the height of their initial deposit.
BinaryCent pays up to 98% profit margin on correct binary options predictions. The broker’s trading fees and commissions are already built into the spread. Non-trading fees include 5% Visa transaction fees and currency conversion fees. Users can deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies.
BinaryCent’s customer support is available through email, phone (+18299476391), live chat, Instagram, and X in Arabic and English.
Forex.com a reputable forex and CFD broker regulated by 7 tier–one regulators. They offer access to 5500+ tradable symbols across various markets including forex, stocks, cryptos and CFDs. Forex.com also offers a wide range of proprietary platforms with access to advanced charting features through TradingView, social trading tools and MT4 integration.
Forex.com trading fees are with an average spread of 1.1 pips (EUR/USD) above industry average.
Forex.com customer support is available 24/7 via email, phone and live chat. Their exceptional educational resources, great market research and ease of use make this broker a good choice for beginners and intermediate traders.
- Access to 26 forex pairs and over 100 binary options
- Orders from $0,01
- High payouts of up to 98%
- Cryptocurrency trading, deposit, and withdrawal options
- Responsive and multilingual customer support
- Algorithmic trading is not available
- No ladder, one-touch, or other advanced options
- Minimal educational material and research
- Low minimum deposit ($100)
- Low average spread from 0.74 pips EUR/USD
- Advanced charting features and performance analytics
- Award Winning Mobile trading app
- Professional customer support
- Educational videos are missing
- MT5 available outside of US only
- Limited assets available on MT5
- Wide range of binary options on stocks, indices and cryptos
- Up to 98% payouts
- 24/7 multilingual support in Arabic and English
- Guaranteed withdrawals processing within 1 hour
- Wide range of deposit and withdrawal options
- Broker-guided trading
- Competitive trading fees
- Compatibility with MT4 and MT5
- 5500 tradable symbols and 4550 CFDs overall
- Award winning mobile trading app
- Advanced charting and performance analytics available
- Great combination of ease of use and personal customisation
BinaryCent vs. Forex.com Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Inactivity Fee||$15 per month (after 12 months)|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Forex (EUR/USD)||0.8 pips|
|Stocks & ETF||0 + spread|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$100|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||17|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
BinaryCent vs. Forex.com Comparison Conclusion
The results of our contrast of BinaryCent vs. Forex.com are wrapped up in the table listed below.
|BinaryCent||Binary Options Trading|
|Forex.com||Forex and CFD trading and MT4|
Selecting the right choice between BinaryCent and Forex.com can be difficult. Both online brokers have resemblances however differ concerning trading instruments, platforms & apps, guideline, deposit & withdrawals, and study and education. Picking the very best broker relies on customers’ trading & financial investment goals, private preferences, and experience degree.