This contrast overview aids customers that struggle to choose between BinaryCent and FxPro to find the very best online broker for their trading and investment requirements. It assesses the highlights of both brokers side-by-side to aid individuals contrast their service and make a notified choice.
To help users pick the right broker between BinaryCent and FxPro to discover the best-suited platform, below is a checklist of broker’s advantages and disadvantages, adhered to by a comparison of their major trading attributes, consisting of trading systems & tools, costs, mobile trading, down payment & withdrawal, assets, policy, and customer assistance.
BinaryCent vs. FxPro: Summary
BinaryCent is a binary options broker based in Seychelles. It is not licensed by any financial authority and is not considered safe. It provides access to 26 forex pairs and binary options on stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, and commodities. New traders can receive deposit bonuses from 20% to 100%, depending on the height of their initial deposit.
BinaryCent pays up to 98% profit margin on correct binary options predictions. The broker’s trading fees and commissions are already built into the spread. Non-trading fees include 5% Visa transaction fees and currency conversion fees. Users can deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies.
BinaryCent’s customer support is available through email, phone (+18299476391), live chat, Instagram, and X in Arabic and English.
FxPro is a reputable forex and CFD broker regulated by two tier-one regulators including the FCA and MiFID. They allow users to trade on over 2,200 tradable symbols including 400 CFDs on forex,shares, cryptos, indices and metals. FXPro users can choose from a variety of trading platforms including a proprietary platform (FxPro Edge), MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and cTrader. They also have access to various trading tools like Trading Central trading signals, over 50 indicators and a handful of charting tools.
FxPro trading fees are above industry average when compared to industry leaders like Pepperstone or IG. The broker’s minimum deposit requirement is $0.
Their customer support is available 24/7 by email, live chat, and phone in English, Arabic, and over 20 other languages.
- Access to 26 forex pairs and over 100 binary options
- Orders from $0,01
- High payouts of up to 98%
- Cryptocurrency trading, deposit, and withdrawal options
- Responsive and multilingual customer support
- Algorithmic trading is not available
- No ladder, one-touch, or other advanced options
- Minimal educational material and research
- Access to 2,200 tradable symbols
- MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and cTrader integration
- Fast order execution
- Excellent customer support
- Micro lot trading
- Fast order execution
- Only offers CFD and forex trading
- Slightly above average trading fees
- Inactivity fees
- Wide range of binary options on stocks, indices and cryptos
- Up to 98% payouts
- 24/7 multilingual support in Arabic and English
- Guaranteed withdrawals processing within 1 hour
- Wide range of deposit and withdrawal options
- Broker-guided trading
- Access to 2,200 + tradable instruments
- Wide range of mobile trading apps (FxPro edge, MT4, MT5 and cTrader)
- Competitive forex spreads from 1.2 pips EUR/USD
- MT4, MT5 and cTrader integration
- Trading signals by Trading Central
- Fast and reliable order execution below 14ms
BinaryCent vs. FxPro Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Forex (EUR/USD)||1.1 pips|
|Stocks & ETF||0|
|CFD (Gold)||3.5 pips|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$100|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||42|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
BinaryCent vs. FxPro Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our contrast of BinaryCent vs. FxPro are involved the table listed below.
|BinaryCent||Binary Options Trading|
|FxPro||Forex and CFDs; MetaTrader Broker|
Choosing the best option between BinaryCent and FxPro can be difficult. Both on the internet brokers have resemblances however differ concerning trading instruments, systems & apps, regulation, deposit & withdrawals, and research study and education and learning. Choosing the very best broker relies on customers’ trading & investment goals, individual preferences, and experience level.