This contrast overview helps individuals that battle to pick between BinaryCent and Libertex to discover the very best online broker for their trading and financial investment requirements. It evaluates the main features of the two brokers side-by-side to assist individuals contrast their service and make an informed decision.
To aid customers choose the appropriate broker in between BinaryCent and Libertex to find the best-suited system, listed below is a listing of broker’s advantages and disadvantages, complied with by a comparison of their primary trading functions, consisting of trading systems & devices, charges, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, properties, law, and customer assistance.
BinaryCent vs. Libertex: Summary
BinaryCent is a binary options broker based in Seychelles. It is not licensed by any financial authority and is not considered safe. It provides access to 26 forex pairs and binary options on stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, and commodities. New traders can receive deposit bonuses from 20% to 100%, depending on the height of their initial deposit.
BinaryCent pays up to 98% profit margin on correct binary options predictions. The broker’s trading fees and commissions are already built into the spread. Non-trading fees include 5% Visa transaction fees and currency conversion fees. Users can deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies.
BinaryCent’s customer support is available through email, phone (+18299476391), live chat, Instagram, and X in Arabic and English.
Libertex is a CySEC-regulated forex and CFD broker founded in 1997. Users can trade on various assets, including stocks, cryptocurrencies, forex, metals, indices, agricultural products, oil, gas, ETFs, and options. Additionally, Libertex offers several long-term investing options, such as ‘real dividend-paying stocks’. Trading platforms include a proprietary platform and the full MetaTrader suite.
Libertex trading fees are average compared to other forex and CFD brokers. They charge 0% commission on CFD and stock trading and forex spreads from 0.2 pips (EUR/USD). The broker additionally charges withdrawal fees on selected payment methods but doesn’t charge inactivity fees.
Libertex customer support is available through email (email@example.com), phone (+357 22 025 100), and live chat in English.
- Access to 26 forex pairs and over 100 binary options
- Orders from $0,01
- High payouts of up to 98%
- Cryptocurrency trading, deposit, and withdrawal options
- Responsive and multilingual customer support
- Algorithmic trading is not available
- No ladder, one-touch, or other advanced options
- Minimal educational material and research
- Low minimum deposit ($100)
- Low spreads from 0,2 pips (EUR/USD)
- MetaTrader 4 and 5 supported
- Algorithmic trading and Expert Advisors allowed
- No hidden fees or commissions
- cTrader not supported
- Limited selection of assets
- Lacks in-depth education and research material
- Wide range of binary options on stocks, indices and cryptos
- Up to 98% payouts
- 24/7 multilingual support in Arabic and English
- Guaranteed withdrawals processing within 1 hour
- Wide range of deposit and withdrawal options
- Broker-guided trading
- Access to over 300 financial instruments
- Commission-free stock and CFD trading
- Low minimum deposit $100 (400 AED)
- Full MetaTrader suite (MT4 and MT5)
- Fast payouts for verified users
- Award-winning trading platform
BinaryCent vs. Libertex Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade|
|Cost Per Month|
|Stocks & ETF|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds|
|CFD Indices & Funds|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
BinaryCent vs. Libertex Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our contrast of BinaryCent vs. Libertex are wrapped up in the table below.
|BinaryCent||Binary Options Trading|
|Libertex||Stock and Crypto CFD trading|
Picking the best selection between BinaryCent and Libertex can be hard. Both on the internet brokers have resemblances yet vary relating to trading instruments, systems & apps, guideline, deposit & withdrawals, and research and education. Choosing the best broker relies on individuals’ trading & investment goals, private preferences, and experience level.