This comparison guide helps users who struggle to select in between BinaryCent and OandA to discover the most effective online broker for their trading and investment requirements. It examines the highlights of both brokers side by side to help customers compare their service and make a notified decision.
To help users pick the ideal broker between BinaryCent and OandA to discover the best-suited system, listed below is a listing of broker’s pros and cons, adhered to by a comparison of their major trading attributes, consisting of trading platforms & tools, fees, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, possessions, regulation, and consumer assistance.
BinaryCent vs. OandA: Summary
BinaryCent is a binary options broker based in Seychelles. It is not licensed by any financial authority and is not considered safe. It provides access to 26 forex pairs and binary options on stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, and commodities. New traders can receive deposit bonuses from 20% to 100%, depending on the height of their initial deposit.
BinaryCent pays up to 98% profit margin on correct binary options predictions. The broker’s trading fees and commissions are already built into the spread. Non-trading fees include 5% Visa transaction fees and currency conversion fees. Users can deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies.
BinaryCent’s customer support is available through email, phone (+18299476391), live chat, Instagram, and X in Arabic and English.
OandA is a reputable forex and CFD forex broker founded in 1996. It is regulated by seven tier-one regulators and therefore considered safe. Their users have access to 124 tradable instruments including 71 forex pairs and a handful of CFDs on cryptos. Traders can choose between a proprietary platform (web and desktop version), MT4 and MT5. Their trading platform has an intuitive design, offers automated trade execution and multiple features for algorithmic and social trading. Market research features are powered by TradingView.
OandA’s trading fees are above average compared to similar forex and CFD brokers like AvaTrade and Pepperstone. They charge an average spread of 1.26 pips EUR/USD on their standard account.
OandA’s customer service is available during office hours by email, live chat (chatbot) and phone.
- Access to 26 forex pairs and over 100 binary options
- Orders from $0,01
- High payouts of up to 98%
- Cryptocurrency trading, deposit, and withdrawal options
- Responsive and multilingual customer support
- Algorithmic trading is not available
- No ladder, one-touch, or other advanced options
- Minimal educational material and research
- Low minimum deposit ($0)
- Competitive average spread from 1.2 pips (EUR/USD)
- MT4, MT5 and TradingView integration
- Broad range of research and analysis tools
- Feature rich mobile app
- Limited assets
- Only CFD and forex trading available
- Customer support is only available during office hours
- Inactivity fees
- Wide range of binary options on stocks, indices and cryptos
- Up to 98% payouts
- 24/7 multilingual support in Arabic and English
- Guaranteed withdrawals processing within 1 hour
- Wide range of deposit and withdrawal options
- Broker-guided trading
- Access to 124 tradable symbols including 71 forex pairs
- Low minimum deposit ($0)
- Real-time currency conversion
- MetaTrader 4 and 5 integration
- Free VPS server
- Trading fee and wire transfer discounts for professional traders
BinaryCent vs. OandA Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Withdrawal Fee||$20 + Fee|
|Inactivity Fee||$10 a month after 12 months|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Stocks & ETF||0|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||0|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||12|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
BinaryCent vs. OandA Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our comparison of BinaryCent vs. OandA are wrapped up in the table listed below.
|BinaryCent||Binary Options Trading|
|OandA||Forex and CFDs|
Picking the right option between BinaryCent and OandA can be hard. Both on-line brokers have resemblances yet vary relating to trading tools, systems & apps, regulation, down payment & withdrawals, and research and education. Picking the most effective broker depends on users’ trading & investment goals, private preferences, and experience degree.