This contrast overview aids users that struggle to pick in between BinaryCent and Saxo Bank to discover the best online broker for their trading and financial investment requirements. It assesses the main features of both brokers side by side to aid individuals contrast their solution and make a notified choice.
To help customers pick the best broker between BinaryCent and Saxo Bank to find the best-suited platform, listed below is a listing of broker’s advantages and disadvantages, followed by a contrast of their primary trading functions, including trading systems & devices, costs, mobile trading, down payment & withdrawal, possessions, guideline, and client assistance.
BinaryCent vs. Saxo Bank: Summary
BinaryCent is a binary options broker based in Seychelles. It is not licensed by any financial authority and is not considered safe. It provides access to 26 forex pairs and binary options on stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, and commodities. New traders can receive deposit bonuses from 20% to 100%, depending on the height of their initial deposit.
BinaryCent pays up to 98% profit margin on correct binary options predictions. The broker’s trading fees and commissions are already built into the spread. Non-trading fees include 5% Visa transaction fees and currency conversion fees. Users can deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies.
BinaryCent’s customer support is available through email, phone (+18299476391), live chat, Instagram, and X in Arabic and English.
Saxo Bank is a reputable global brand known for its complete overall offer and exclusive conditions for high volume traders and investors. Users can enjoy cutting edge trading technology paired with a premium interface and great trade execution on mobile and desktop. The Saxo Bank trading platform offers a feature rich trading experience, easy to use interface, competitive margin rates, and trading on over 40,000 financial instruments. This makes them an industry leader in trading assets coverage as an ECN broker.
If you can afford the minimum deposit of $10.000, this is the go to broker for traders and investors at all levels. They combine high-quality in-house research with top-tier third-party providers and a diverse portfolio of investment options.
Investors who are looking to trade in accordance with Sharia Law can open an islamic account. Saxo Bank also offers high quality customer service in Arabic and English language via phone, email or in person at their local office with guaranteed satisfying answers.
- Access to 26 forex pairs and over 100 binary options
- Orders from $0,01
- High payouts of up to 98%
- Cryptocurrency trading, deposit, and withdrawal options
- Responsive and multilingual customer support
- Algorithmic trading is not available
- No ladder, one-touch, or other advanced options
- Minimal educational material and research
- Industry leading market coverage
- Excellent Trading Features with SaxoTraderGo
- Advanced order type and account protection features
- Intuitive and easy to use mobile trading app
- Great education and research materials
- Competitive fee structure for active traders
- $10,000 minimum deposit for UAE users
- High time investment to set up
- Only for advanced traders
- Wide range of binary options on stocks, indices and cryptos
- Up to 98% payouts
- 24/7 multilingual support in Arabic and English
- Guaranteed withdrawals processing within 1 hour
- Wide range of deposit and withdrawal options
- Broker-guided trading
- 40.000 tradable symbols available (crypto derivatives, forex options and futures)
- Advanced account protection and order types
- Fast execution of trades
- $2.000 minimum deposit
- “Best in class” educational resources
- Great ease of use level combined with advanced features
BinaryCent vs. Saxo Bank Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Inactivity Fee||$100 / 6months|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Stocks & ETF||$1|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$2000|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||5.800|
|CFD Indices & Funds||50|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
BinaryCent vs. Saxo Bank Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our comparison of BinaryCent vs. Saxo Bank are involved the table listed below.
|BinaryCent||Binary Options Trading|
|Saxo Bank||Premium Trades and CFD Trading|
Choosing the best selection between BinaryCent and Saxo Bank can be challenging. Both online brokers have resemblances but differ regarding trading tools, systems & apps, regulation, deposit & withdrawals, and research and education and learning. Selecting the most effective broker depends upon individuals’ trading & financial investment goals, private preferences, and experience level.