This contrast overview assists customers who struggle to pick in between BinaryCent and Trading212 to find the best online broker for their trading and investment needs. It evaluates the main features of the two brokers side by side to help users compare their service and make an educated decision.
To assist customers pick the ideal broker in between BinaryCent and Trading212 to locate the best-suited system, listed below is a listing of broker’s benefits and drawbacks, complied with by a contrast of their main trading features, consisting of trading platforms & tools, charges, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, assets, law, and consumer support.
BinaryCent vs. Trading212: Summary
BinaryCent is a binary options broker based in Seychelles. It is not licensed by any financial authority and is not considered safe. It provides access to 26 forex pairs and binary options on stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, and commodities. New traders can receive deposit bonuses from 20% to 100%, depending on the height of their initial deposit.
BinaryCent pays up to 98% profit margin on correct binary options predictions. The broker’s trading fees and commissions are already built into the spread. Non-trading fees include 5% Visa transaction fees and currency conversion fees. Users can deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies.
BinaryCent’s customer support is available through email, phone (+18299476391), live chat, Instagram, and X in Arabic and English.
Trading212 is a reputable CFD broker regulated by two top-tier regulators (CySEC and FCA). They offer users access to 7,000+ trading instruments including CFDs on forex, stocks, indexes, commodities and real stocks & ETFs. Trading 212 has two proprietary platforms; one for stocks and ETFs and the other one for CFDs. Both platforms are intuitively designed, and offer beginner to advanced trading features. These include dynamic charting, multiple advanced order types, and technical analysis tools like indicators.
Trading 212 has average trading fees compared to similar brokers like Pepperstone and IC Markets. They offer free stock and ETF trading, while forex trading fees are high. The broker does not charge deposit, withdrawal on inactivity fees.
Trading212’s customer support is available by live chat and email in English, German, French, and 5 other languages.
- Access to 26 forex pairs and over 100 binary options
- Orders from $0,01
- High payouts of up to 98%
- Cryptocurrency trading, deposit, and withdrawal options
- Responsive and multilingual customer support
- Algorithmic trading is not available
- No ladder, one-touch, or other advanced options
- Minimal educational material and research
- Low minimum deposit ($0)
- 0% commission stock and ETF trading
- Access to 7,000 tradable symbols
- Availability of real stocks and ETFs
- Fast account opening
- Up to 1:30 leverage
- Not compatible with external trading platforms
- High deposit fees of 0,7%
- Wide range of binary options on stocks, indices and cryptos
- Up to 98% payouts
- 24/7 multilingual support in Arabic and English
- Guaranteed withdrawals processing within 1 hour
- Wide range of deposit and withdrawal options
- Broker-guided trading
- Access to a wide range of markets (stocks, commodities, forex, ETF’s, and cryptocurrency CFDs)
- Advanced trading and technical analysis tools
- Investors protection of up to $20,000
- Availability of fractional shares
- Easy to use mobile app
BinaryCent vs. Trading212 Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Forex (EUR/USD)||2 pips|
|Stocks & ETF||$0.007 per share|
|CFD (Gold)||0.5 pips|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||0|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||1800|
|CFD Indices & Funds||63|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
BinaryCent vs. Trading212 Comparison Conclusion
The results of our contrast of BinaryCent vs. Trading212 are wrapped up in the table below.
|BinaryCent||Binary Options Trading|
|Trading212||CFD trading and equity investing|
Choosing the right option between BinaryCent and Trading212 can be difficult. Both on-line brokers have similarities but differ concerning trading instruments, platforms & applications, guideline, down payment & withdrawals, and research study and education. Picking the very best broker relies on individuals’ trading & investment objectives, specific preferences, and experience level.