This comparison guide aids users that struggle to pick in between Binomo and Forex.com to locate the best online broker for their trading and financial investment requirements. It assesses the main features of both brokers side by side to assist individuals compare their solution and make an educated choice.
To aid customers select the ideal broker in between Binomo and Forex.com to find the best-suited system, below is a list of broker’s advantages and disadvantages, complied with by a contrast of their major trading functions, including trading systems & tools, charges, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, possessions, guideline, and consumer support.
Binomo vs. Forex.com: Summary
Binomo is a binary options broker founded in 2014. It is not regulated and, therefore, not considered a safe broker. Their platform allows users to trade binary options on 60+ assets, including stocks, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies.
Binomo pays out up to 90% profit margin on correct predictions. The broker charges an inactivity fee of $10 after 30 days of inactivity.
Binomo’s customer support is available in Arabic and English via email (email@example.com).
Forex.com a reputable forex and CFD broker regulated by 7 tier–one regulators. They offer access to 5500+ tradable symbols across various markets including forex, stocks, cryptos and CFDs. Forex.com also offers a wide range of proprietary platforms with access to advanced charting features through TradingView, social trading tools and MT4 integration.
Forex.com trading fees are with an average spread of 1.1 pips (EUR/USD) above industry average.
Forex.com customer support is available 24/7 via email, phone and live chat. Their exceptional educational resources, great market research and ease of use make this broker a good choice for beginners and intermediate traders.
- Low minimum deposit ($10)
- No hidden commissions or fees
- High payouts of up to 90%
- Multiple account types and bonuses
- Cashback bonus for VIP members
- Customer support in Arabic
- Minimal trading platform compared to other brokers
- Lengthy account verification procedure
- Lacks education and research tools
- Low minimum deposit ($100)
- Low average spread from 0.74 pips EUR/USD
- Advanced charting features and performance analytics
- Award Winning Mobile trading app
- Professional customer support
- Educational videos are missing
- MT5 available outside of US only
- Limited assets available on MT5
- Access to over 60+ binary options
- Beginner-friendly user interface
- Cryptocurrency trading options
- Low minimum deposit of $10
- $1 min. trade size
- Multiple payment options
- Competitive trading fees
- Compatibility with MT4 and MT5
- 5500 tradable symbols and 4550 CFDs overall
- Award winning mobile trading app
- Advanced charting and performance analytics available
- Great combination of ease of use and personal customisation
Binomo vs. Forex.com Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Inactivity Fee||$15 per month (after 12 months)|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Forex (EUR/USD)||0.8 pips|
|Stocks & ETF||0 + spread|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$100|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||17|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Binomo vs. Forex.com Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our comparison of Binomo vs. Forex.com are wrapped up in the table below.
|Binomo||Binary Options Trading|
|Forex.com||Forex and CFD trading and MT4|
Selecting the appropriate choice in between Binomo and Forex.com can be challenging. Both online brokers have similarities yet vary pertaining to trading tools, systems & apps, policy, down payment & withdrawals, and research and education and learning. Choosing the very best broker depends on users’ trading & investment objectives, specific preferences, and experience degree.