This comparison guide aids individuals that battle to pick in between Binomo and IG Trading to find the best online broker for their trading and financial investment requirements. It examines the highlights of the two brokers side-by-side to aid individuals compare their solution and make an educated decision.
To assist customers pick the ideal broker in between Binomo and IG Trading to discover the best-suited system, below is a checklist of broker’s pros and cons, followed by a comparison of their main trading features, including trading platforms & tools, costs, mobile trading, down payment & withdrawal, properties, regulation, and customer assistance.
Binomo vs. IG Trading: Summary
Binomo is a binary options broker founded in 2014. It is not regulated and, therefore, not considered a safe broker. Their platform allows users to trade binary options on 60+ assets, including stocks, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies.
Binomo pays out up to 90% profit margin on correct predictions. The broker charges an inactivity fee of $10 after 30 days of inactivity.
Binomo’s customer support is available in Arabic and English via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
IG is a globally operating online broker regulated by eight tier-one regulators (FCA, ASIC, JFSA, MAS, FINMA, FMA, CFTC and MiFID). They offer users access to 19,500 tradable symbols including 20,000 CFDs, forex, forex options, stocks and cryptocurrencies. IG users can choose between various trading platforms including a proprietary Web-based platform, L2 Dealer DMA, MetaTrader 4 and ProRealTime charting feature.
IG trading fees are competitive for active traders. The size of the brokers allows fast and reliable order execution also on larger orders. IG also offered spread rebates on higher volume CFD trades.
IG additionally offers extensive educational materials (daily video market updates and technical and fundamental analysis case studies), a wide range of trading and research tools for beginners and advanced and intuitive trading apps.
IG’s customer service is available through live chat, email, phone, and WhatsApp in English, and several other languages.
- Low minimum deposit ($10)
- No hidden commissions or fees
- High payouts of up to 90%
- Multiple account types and bonuses
- Cashback bonus for VIP members
- Customer support in Arabic
- Minimal trading platform compared to other brokers
- Lengthy account verification procedure
- Lacks education and research tools
- Regulated by 8 tier-one regulators
- Low average spreads from 0.82 pips EUR/USD
- Wide range of trading platforms and third party plugins
- Extensive research and education resources
- Wide range of platforms
- Slightly higher fees on CFDs
- Limited banking options
- Access to over 60+ binary options
- Beginner-friendly user interface
- Cryptocurrency trading options
- Low minimum deposit of $10
- $1 min. trade size
- Multiple payment options
- Access to 20,000 tradable symbols
- Compatible with MT4, L2 Dealer and ProRealTime
- Unlimited demo paper trading account
- Advanced research and analysis tools (L2 Dealer and ProRealTime)
- Availability of EA’s and other automated trading software
- Free trading signals and alerts
Binomo vs. IG Trading Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||$18|
|Forex (EUR/USD)||0.6 pips|
|Stocks & ETF||0.3 pips|
|CFD (Gold)||0.3 pips|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$5500|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||1000|
|CFD Indices & Funds||80|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Binomo vs. IG Trading Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our contrast of Binomo vs. IG Trading are involved the table listed below.
|Binomo||Binary Options Trading|
|IG Trading||Great overall multi-asset broker|
Picking the ideal option between Binomo and IG Trading can be difficult. Both on-line brokers have similarities but differ relating to trading instruments, platforms & apps, law, deposit & withdrawals, and research and education and learning. Selecting the very best broker depends upon customers’ trading & financial investment objectives, individual preferences, and experience degree.