This contrast guide helps individuals that struggle to pick in between Alpari and Olymp Trade to locate the most effective online broker for their trading and financial investment demands. It evaluates the main features of the two brokers alongside to help users compare their solution and make an educated decision.
To help individuals select the right broker between Alpari and Olymp Trade to find the best-suited platform, below is a checklist of broker’s pros and cons, adhered to by a contrast of their primary trading functions, including trading systems & tools, fees, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, properties, regulation, and client assistance.
Alpari vs. Olymp Trade: Summary
Alpari is a financial brokerage company founded in 1998. The broker is not regulated, and is therefore not considered safe. Users have access to multiple assets including stocks (600 US stock CFDs), forex (46 + forex pairs), commodities and indices.
Alpari’s trading platform has over 60,000 users and is compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5.
Alpari offers commission-free CFD trading and charges forex spreads from 1,2 pips EUR/USD. Traders can receive up to 20% cashback on paid spreads and commissions through Alpari’s loyalty program.
Alpari’s customer support is available by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone (+442 080 896 850), and via live chat in Arabic and English.
Olymp Trade is a multinational binary options broker based in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. It is not regulated by any tier-one regulator and is not considered safe. Users can trade on various markets, including 35 forex pairs, 12 cryptocurrencies, 10 indices, 4 metals, 2 energies, and 12 stocks. Additionally, users can invest in stocks or speculate on options.
Olymp Trade trading fees are above average compared to similar brokers from the industry, like IQ Option and AvaTrade. They charge low spreads from 0.8 pips EUR/USD and $4 commission per lot on its ECN accounts. Payouts on options are 86.5%. The broker doesn’t charge non-trading or inactivity fees.
Olymp Trade’s customer support is available through email and live chat.
- Access to over 600 US stock CFDs and 46 forex pairs
- Commission-free CFD trading
- MetaTrader 4 and 5 compatibility
- Low (floating) spreads from 1,2 pips (EUR/USD)
- PAMM account availability
- Has a history of insolvency
- No valid trading licence
- Low minimum deposit ($10)
- Competitive forex spreads (0.8 pips EUR/USD)
- Compatibility with MT4 and TradingView
- Broad range of financial instruments
- High payouts on options (86.5%)
- Higher account tiers come with more benefits
- Non-transparent overnight fees and margin requirements
- Limited advanced charting and trading tools
- Zero commission CFD trading
- Low minimum deposit ($100)
- Access to PAMM services
- Support for MetaTrader 4 & 5
- High-quality market analysis and research
- Over 600 CFDs and 46 forex pairs
- Access to 65 + forex currency pairs
- Compatibility with MT4 and TradingView
- Zero commission stock trading
- Wide range of available payment methods
- Low trading fees and high binary option payouts
- Bonuses of up to 100%
Alpari vs. Olymp Trade Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade|
|Cost Per Month|
|Stocks & ETF|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds|
|CFD Indices & Funds|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Alpari vs. Olymp Trade Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our contrast of Alpari vs. Olymp Trade are wrapped up in the table below.
|Alpari||Trading with multiple assets and PAMM investment services|
|Olymp Trade||Binary Options|
Choosing the appropriate option in between Alpari and Olymp Trade can be challenging. Both on-line brokers have resemblances yet vary regarding trading tools, systems & apps, guideline, down payment & withdrawals, and study and education and learning. Choosing the best broker relies on users’ trading & financial investment goals, specific preferences, and experience degree.