This contrast guide aids individuals who battle to pick in between Amana Capital and Charles Schwab to discover the best online broker for their trading and financial investment demands. It examines the highlights of both brokers side by side to aid users contrast their solution and make a notified choice.
To help users select the appropriate broker between Amana Capital and Charles Schwab to find the best-suited platform, below is a listing of broker’s pros and cons, adhered to by a comparison of their major trading attributes, consisting of trading platforms & devices, fees, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, assets, guideline, and consumer assistance.
Amana Capital vs. Charles Schwab: Summary
Amana Capital is a multi-asset broker based in Dubai. It is regulated by two major financial regulators; the CySEC and the FCA. Users can access 54 forex pairs and over 5,500 other financial instruments, including stocks, indices, ETFs, bonds, precious metals, and commodities.
Amana Capital supports MetaTrader 4 and 5 and allows traders to trade with up to 1:500 leverage.
Amana Capital charges low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD. The broker also charges overnight and short-selling margin fees. The broker doesn’t charge inactivity, currency conversion, or withdrawal and deposit fees.
Amana Capital’s customer support is available through email, phone, and live chat in English and Arabic.
Charles Schwab is a US based brokerage company founded in 1971. It is regulated by two tier-one financial regulators (the FINRA and SEC) and is considered safe.Users can trade on multiple assets including stocks, ETFs, funds, options, futures and cryptos.
Charles Schwab has a proprietary web and desktop trading platform. Both have a clean design and offer various customisation options and intuitive fee reports.
Charles Schwab’s trading fees are average compared to other similar brokers. They charge 0$ commission on stocks, ETFs and certain mutual funds and bonds. Their non-trading fees are low.
Charles Schwab’s customer support is available by phone, email and live chat 24/7.
- Low minimum deposit ($50)
- Low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Support for MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Mini and micro lot trading available
- Up to 1:500 leverage
- No non-trading fees
- Overwhelming platform features for beginners
- Tiered trading fee and commission model
- Low minimum deposit ($0)
- $0 commission stock, ETF and mutual funds
- Excellent research tools and education materials
- Responsive customer support with 24/7 access
- Fast & reliable trade execution
- Limited beginner features
- Expensive managed accounts and financial advice
- Competitive spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Great research and educational materials
- Max leverage up to 1:500
- Micro-lot trading is available for beginner forex traders
- Representative offices in UAE
- $0 commission stock and ETF trading
- Access to over 3,000 US stocks
- Multiple advanced order types
- In-house reports from Morningstar and Credit Suisse
- Google Assistant Integration
- Robo-advisor and financial advisors available
Amana Capital vs. Charles Schwab Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Stocks & ETF||0|
|Options||US$0.65 per options contract|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$25.000|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||2.600|
|CFD Indices & Funds||0|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Amana Capital vs. Charles Schwab Comparison Conclusion
The results of our contrast of Amana Capital vs. Charles Schwab are involved the table below.
|Amana Capital||High-leverage multi-asset trading|
|Charles Schwab||Stocks and ETFs|
Picking the ideal selection in between Amana Capital and Charles Schwab can be difficult. Both on-line brokers have similarities yet vary concerning trading tools, platforms & applications, policy, down payment & withdrawals, and research study and education. Choosing the very best broker relies on individuals’ trading & financial investment goals, specific preferences, and experience level.