This comparison overview assists customers that struggle to pick between Amana Capital and Forex.com to discover the very best online broker for their trading and investment requirements. It analyzes the main features of the two brokers alongside to aid customers compare their solution and make an educated choice.
To assist individuals choose the appropriate broker between Amana Capital and Forex.com to find the best-suited system, listed below is a list of broker’s benefits and drawbacks, adhered to by a comparison of their main trading attributes, including trading systems & devices, costs, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, possessions, regulation, and customer support.
Amana Capital vs. Forex.com: Summary
Amana Capital is a multi-asset broker based in Dubai. It is regulated by two major financial regulators; the CySEC and the FCA. Users can access 54 forex pairs and over 5,500 other financial instruments, including stocks, indices, ETFs, bonds, precious metals, and commodities.
Amana Capital supports MetaTrader 4 and 5 and allows traders to trade with up to 1:500 leverage.
Amana Capital charges low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD. The broker also charges overnight and short-selling margin fees. The broker doesn’t charge inactivity, currency conversion, or withdrawal and deposit fees.
Amana Capital’s customer support is available through email, phone, and live chat in English and Arabic.
Forex.com a reputable forex and CFD broker regulated by 7 tier–one regulators. They offer access to 5500+ tradable symbols across various markets including forex, stocks, cryptos and CFDs. Forex.com also offers a wide range of proprietary platforms with access to advanced charting features through TradingView, social trading tools and MT4 integration.
Forex.com trading fees are with an average spread of 1.1 pips (EUR/USD) above industry average.
Forex.com customer support is available 24/7 via email, phone and live chat. Their exceptional educational resources, great market research and ease of use make this broker a good choice for beginners and intermediate traders.
- Low minimum deposit ($50)
- Low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Support for MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Mini and micro lot trading available
- Up to 1:500 leverage
- No non-trading fees
- Overwhelming platform features for beginners
- Tiered trading fee and commission model
- Low minimum deposit ($100)
- Low average spread from 0.74 pips EUR/USD
- Advanced charting features and performance analytics
- Award Winning Mobile trading app
- Professional customer support
- Educational videos are missing
- MT5 available outside of US only
- Limited assets available on MT5
- Competitive spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Great research and educational materials
- Max leverage up to 1:500
- Micro-lot trading is available for beginner forex traders
- Representative offices in UAE
- Competitive trading fees
- Compatibility with MT4 and MT5
- 5500 tradable symbols and 4550 CFDs overall
- Award winning mobile trading app
- Advanced charting and performance analytics available
- Great combination of ease of use and personal customisation
Amana Capital vs. Forex.com Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Inactivity Fee||$15 per month (after 12 months)|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Forex (EUR/USD)||0.8 pips|
|Stocks & ETF||0 + spread|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$100|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||17|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Amana Capital vs. Forex.com Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our comparison of Amana Capital vs. Forex.com are wrapped up in the table listed below.
|Amana Capital||High-leverage multi-asset trading|
|Forex.com||Forex and CFD trading and MT4|
Picking the ideal choice in between Amana Capital and Forex.com can be challenging. Both on the internet brokers have resemblances yet differ relating to trading instruments, platforms & apps, guideline, deposit & withdrawals, and study and education and learning. Picking the most effective broker depends upon individuals’ trading & investment objectives, specific preferences, and experience degree.