This contrast guide helps customers who struggle to pick between Amana Capital and TradeStation to find the very best online broker for their trading and financial investment needs. It analyzes the highlights of both brokers side-by-side to assist users compare their service and make a notified decision.
To aid individuals choose the right broker in between Amana Capital and TradeStation to locate the best-suited system, listed below is a list of broker’s advantages and disadvantages, complied with by a comparison of their main trading attributes, including trading systems & devices, charges, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, properties, policy, and client support.
Amana Capital vs. TradeStation: Summary
Amana Capital is a multi-asset broker based in Dubai. It is regulated by two major financial regulators; the CySEC and the FCA. Users can access 54 forex pairs and over 5,500 other financial instruments, including stocks, indices, ETFs, bonds, precious metals, and commodities.
Amana Capital supports MetaTrader 4 and 5 and allows traders to trade with up to 1:500 leverage.
Amana Capital charges low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD. The broker also charges overnight and short-selling margin fees. The broker doesn’t charge inactivity, currency conversion, or withdrawal and deposit fees.
Amana Capital’s customer support is available through email, phone, and live chat in English and Arabic.
Tradestation is an online brokerage company, founded in 1982. They offer access to a wide range of assets including 5,000 international stocks, OTCBB penny stocks and 2,000 ETFs.
Their trading platform has a variety of stock trading tools such as dynamic market-scanning tools, advanced order management tools, and fully customisable charts. Users have access through a web, desktop and mobile app (Android and iOS). Trade execution on the platforms is fast (under 0.040 seconds).
Their trading fees vary based on account selection. Pricing is below industry average on the most used accounts (select and GO). Minimum deposit is $2000 and there are no monthly charges.
TradeStation’s customer support is available by phone, email and live chat in English and Arabic.
- Low minimum deposit ($50)
- Low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Support for MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Mini and micro lot trading available
- Up to 1:500 leverage
- No non-trading fees
- Overwhelming platform features for beginners
- Tiered trading fee and commission model
- Low minimum deposit ($0)
- 0% commission stock and ETF fees
- Extensive charting tools and features
- Fast and reliable order execution
- Trading automatisation capabilities
- Vast stock scanning tools
- Research and education section could be better
- Competitive spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Great research and educational materials
- Max leverage up to 1:500
- Micro-lot trading is available for beginner forex traders
- Representative offices in UAE
- $0 commission/stock trades(up to 15,000 shares)
- Vast market coverage(5,000 international stocks and ETFs)
- Fast and reliable order execution
- Great Fundamental Research and Analysis Tools
- Extensive Charting Tools and Features
- Access To Back-Testing and Automated Trading
Amana Capital vs. TradeStation Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||$4|
|Forex (EUR/USD)||0.6 pips|
|Stocks & ETF||$0.007 per share|
|Options||$5 + £0.60 per contract|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$0 ($2000 – Margin account; $25000 – Day Trading account; $5000 – Futures account)|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||2300|
|CFD Indices & Funds||0|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Amana Capital vs. TradeStation Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our contrast of Amana Capital vs. TradeStation are wrapped up in the table listed below.
|Amana Capital||High-leverage multi-asset trading|
|TradeStation||Futures; Active traders|
Picking the ideal selection in between Amana Capital and TradeStation can be tough. Both on-line brokers have similarities yet vary relating to trading tools, platforms & apps, guideline, deposit & withdrawals, and research and education and learning. Selecting the best broker relies on users’ trading & financial investment goals, individual choices, and experience degree.