This side-by-side comparison helps users who struggle to choose between AvaTrade and ADSS to pick the perfect online broker for their trading and investment needs. It considers the fundamental features of the two brokers side by side to help users compare their service and make an informed decision.
To help users choose between AvaTrade and ADSS to find the best-suited platform, below is a list of broker’s pros and cons, followed by a comparison of their main trading features, including trading platforms & tools, fees, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, assets, regulation, and customer support.
AvaTrade vs. ADSS: Summary
AVATrade is an international forex and CFD broker founded in 2006. It has licenses from multiple tier-one regulators, including the DFSA and ADGM. Their proprietary trading platform and mobile trading app (AvaTradeGO) allow users to trade on 1365+ tradable symbols, including 1200+ CFDs on forex, stocks, options, cryptos, and commodities.
Their vast range of trading platforms (MT4, MT5, Options app, Web, Mobile, and Mac version) are suitable for intermediate to advanced traders looking for various trading strategies like social and copy, automated and algorithmic trading, scalping, and Expert Advisors.
AvaTrade fees are comparable to other similar CFD brokers like Plus500 and Pepperstone. They charge fixed forex spreads from 0.9 pips (EUR/USD) and 0% commission on stocks and crypto CFDs. They additionally charge overnight, currency conversion, and inactivity fees, which makes their overall costs industry average.
AvaTrade’s customer service is available by email, live chat, phone, and WhatsApp in English and Arabic.
ADSS Securities (ADS) is a financial service provider based in Abu Dhabi. It is regulated by the Securities and Commodities Authority (SCA) and considered safe. The broker allows users to trade on multiple assets including forex, and CFDs on stocks (international and UAE company stocks), cryptos, indices metals, bonds and commodities.
ADSS has two trading platforms: a proprietary platform offering various beginners to intermediate trading features and MT4 integration.
ADSS trading fees are in line with the industry average compared to other similar brokers. They charge 0% commission for stock trading and an average spread of 1.2 pips (EUR/USD) on the standard account. ADS Securities offers paid broker-assisted trades but doesn’t charge non-trading fees, such as inactivity, deposit, or withdrawal fees.
ADSS customer support is available by phone, live chat window and feedback tool in English and Arabic.
- Low minimum deposit ($100)
- Fixed forex spreads from 0.9 pips
- Wide range of platforms and third party integrations (MT4, MT5, TradingView)
- Support for various trading styles (algorithmic, automated, copy trading)
- Intuitive mobile app
- Comparing others relatively few trading instruments are offered; offers Forex, CFDs and Binary Options
- Low minimum deposit ($100)
- Licensed by the SCA
- Wide range of markets (60 forex pairs, 16 global indices, and 5 cryptocurrencies)
- MT4 integration
- Competitive trading fees (0% commission on stocks)
- Forex technical analysis via AutoChartist
- Expert Advisors and automated trading software not allowed
- High minimum deposits for Elite and Elite + accounts ($100,000 and $200,000 respectively)
- Access to 55 forex pairs, 800+ CFDs and 44 forex options
- Excellent copy trading features
- Advanced mobile trading app (AvaOptions)
- Competitive fee structure (0.6pip EUR/USD)
- Access to the full meta trader suite (MT4 & MT5)
- Trading workshops in the UAE
- High maximum leverage of 1:500
- Own personal account manager
- Access to trading training courses
- UAEPGS, Apple & Samsung Pay accepted
AvaTrade vs. ADSS Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Inactivity Fee||$50 after every 3 months and $100 after every 12 months|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Stocks & ETF||0|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$100|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||91|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
AvaTrade vs. ADSS Comparison Conclusion
The results of our comparison of AvaTrade vs. ADSS are summarized in the table below.
|AvaTrade||Forex, CFDs and Options|
|ADSS||Trading with multiple assets and Trading Education & Analysis|
Finding the ideal choice between AvaTrade and ADSS can be a tough decision. Both online brokers have similarities but differ regarding trading fees, platform selection, products, licenses, and trading features. Selecting the best broker depends on users’ trading & investment goals, individual preferences, and experience level.