This parallel comparison helps users who need help choosing between AvaTrade and Alpari to pick the perfect online broker for their trading and investment needs. It analyzes the main features of the two brokers shoulder to shoulder to help users compare their service and make an informed decision.
To help users pick the right broker between AvaTrade and Alpari to find the best-suited platform, below is a list of broker’s pros and cons, followed by a comparison of their main trading features, including trading platforms & tools, fees, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, assets, regulation, and customer support.
AvaTrade vs. Alpari: Summary
AvaTrade is a well trusted global online broker for forex and CFD trading. Their multi-asset trading platform and mobile trading app enable traders to access 1365+ tradable symbols overall, including 1200+ CFD’s, major currency pairs with low forex spreads and premium options.
Beside their proprietary platform AVAtradeGo and MetaTrader, AVAtrade has great selection of copy trading solutions including ZuluTrade, DupliTrade and AVAsocial.
Account opening is fast, deposits and withdrawals are free of charge. The minimum deposit is $100.
Choose AVAtrade if you are a beginner or semi advanced forex trader, looking to trade major forex currency pairs, options or CFDs as stocks, cryptos, indices or commodities with premium services.
Alpari is a financial brokerage company founded in 1998. The broker is not regulated, and is therefore not considered safe. Users have access to multiple assets including stocks (600 US stock CFDs), forex (46 + forex pairs), commodities and indices.
Alpari’s trading platform has over 60,000 users and is compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5.
Alpari offers commission-free CFD trading and charges forex spreads from 1,2 pips EUR/USD. Traders can receive up to 20% cashback on paid spreads and commissions through Alpari’s loyalty program.
Alpari’s customer support is available by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone (+442 080 896 850), and via live chat in Arabic and English.
- Low minimum deposit ($100)
- Fixed forex spreads from 0.9 pips
- Wide range of platforms and third party integrations (MT4, MT5, TradingView)
- Support for various trading styles (algorithmic, automated, copy trading)
- Intuitive mobile app
- Comparing others relatively few trading instruments are offered; offers Forex, CFDs and Binary Options
- Access to over 600 US stock CFDs and 46 forex pairs
- Commission-free CFD trading
- MetaTrader 4 and 5 compatibility
- Low (floating) spreads from 1,2 pips (EUR/USD)
- PAMM account availability
- Access to high quality market reviews & analysis
- Has a history of insolvency
- No valid trading licence
- Access to 1250 CFDs and 44 forex options
- Excellent copy trading features
- Advanced mobile trading app (AvaOptions)
- Industry average pricing
- Perfect for casual and advanced traders
- Access to the full meta trader suite
- Zero commission CFD trading
- Low minimum deposit ($100)
- Access to PAMM services
- Support for MetaTrader 4 & 5
- High-quality market analysis and research
- Over 600 CFDs and 46 forex pairs
AvaTrade vs. Alpari Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Inactivity Fee||$50 after every 3 months and $100 after every 12 months|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Stocks & ETF||0|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$100|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||91|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
AvaTrade vs. Alpari Comparison Conclusion
The results of our comparison of AvaTrade vs. Alpari are wrapped up in the table below.
|AvaTrade||Forex, CFDs and Options|
|Alpari||Trading with multiple assets and PAMM investment services|
Finding the ideal choice between AvaTrade and Alpari can be tough. Both online brokers have similarities but vary based on trading instruments, platforms & apps, regulation, deposit & withdrawals, and research and education. Selecting the best broker depends on users’ trading & investment goals, individual preferences, and knowledge level.