This guide helps users to compare and find the best forex brokers in UAE with volatility index. Forex brokers with a volatility index are great for scalpers. They help them quickly understand market changes and take advantage of fast opportunities. However, with so many forex brokers in the UAE having a volatility index, it takes time to find the best one for scalpers looking to make fast trades.
To help traders make the right choice, the services of available providers have been assessed considering: regulatory compliance, available trading platforms like MT4, trading platform fees, number of forex pairs, and customer support.
This guide compares 4 providers for users to review and find the optimal forex broker for their needs. To help them make an informed decision, a list of the best forex brokers in UAE with Volatility Index is shared below, followed by in-depth reviews and comparisons.
Best Forex Brokers in UAE With Volatility Index
- AvaTrade – Best Forex Broker Overall
- IC Markets – Ideal for Forex Scalping
- HF Markets – Top Choice for Trading Tools
- Pepperstone – Best Choice of Trading Platforms
Top 5 Forex Brokers in UAE With Volatility Index Reviewed
The best forex brokers in the UAE with volatility index are reviewed in more detail below.
1. AVAtrade – Best Forex Broker Overall
BEST FOR: Forex Broker Overall
FEES: 0,9 pips on EUR/USD
ASSETS: Forex, Options, Stocks, Crypto, Commodities, Indices, CFDs
MIN DEPOSIT: $100 USD
71% of retail CFD accounts lose money
2. IC Markets – Ideal for Forex Scalping
BEST FOR: Forex Scalping
FEES: 0,0 pips on EUR/USD + $7,00
ASSETS: Forex, Funds
MIN DEPOSIT: $200 USD
73.59% of retail CFD accounts lose money
3. HF Markets – Top Choice for Trading Tools
BEST FOR: Top Choice for Trading Tools
FEES: 0,1 pips on EUR/USD + $6,00
ASSETS: Forex, crypto, commodities, indices, stocks, bonds, ETFs
MIN DEPOSIT: $5 USD
4. Pepperstone – Best Choice of Trading Platforms
BEST FOR: Choice of Trading Platforms
FEES: 0,0 pips on EUR/USD + $3,00 to $3,50
ASSETS: Forex, Stocks, ETFs, Crypto, Commodities, Indices0 financial instruments
MIN DEPOSIT: $0 USD
74-89% of retail CFD accounts lose money
How To Choose The Best Forex Broker in UAE with volatility index?
Criteria for selecting the ideal forex brokers in the UAE with volatility index are listed below.
- Regulation: Ensuring the broker operates under a reputable regulatory body provides security and trustworthiness.
- Volatility Index Offering: It’s vital to confirm that the broker offers the specific volatility index you’re interested in trading.
- Trading Platforms: The platform’s usability, stability, and features can significantly impact the trading experience.
- Spreads & Fees: Costs associated with trading can eat into profits, so it’s essential to be aware of any fees.
- Leverage: While it can amplify profits, it also increases risk. It’s crucial to understand the leverage offered.
- Customer Support: Efficient and responsive support can be invaluable, especially during trading issues or uncertainties.
- User Reviews & Reputation: Feedback from other traders can provide insights into the broker’s reliability and performance.
Top Forex Brokers in UAE With Volatility Index Compared
Key features of the highest-rated instant deposit forex brokers in UAE are compared in the table below
|Volatility 75 Index
|ASIC, CIRO, JSFA, DFSA, CySEC
|ASIC, DFSA, CySEC
What is the Volatility 75 Index? (h3)
The Volatility 75 Index, also called the VIX 75, SP500 VIX, or just VIX, measures the ”fear” and accompanying market volatility. It’s a ”fear indicator” that forecasts the market’s reaction to the upcoming 30 days of volatility. The index follows the price vluctuations and the volatility of S&P 500 index options.
The VIX75 doesn’t take any asset into its equation. Instead, it is calculated upon the underlying volatility of the financial markets. The Volatility 75 Index is calculated by a broad selection of S&P 500 index options that indicate the market’s short-term expectations (30 days) of upcoming volatility. The VIX 75 is popular among day traders and swing traders because it is very volatile. This increased volatility can result in big gains but also in significant losses. Professional traders utilize the VIX 75 Index as a hedging tool against their other open positions, as it tends to move in the opposite direction of the rest of the market.
A high VIX value means the overall financial markets expect increased volatility. On the other hand, a low VIX score suggests the complete opposite. The VIX 75 Index is often called the ”Fear Index” because its score increases when the market and its participants are uncertain about the near future. For this reason, the Volatility 75 Index provides traders insights into changes in market sentiment and short-term price volatility. Because of this, the VIX 75 Index is a great measurement tool for a significant number of trading strategies.
Why is it called the Volatility 75 Index?
The Volatility 75 Index is so called because it indicates the volatility of a specific financial instrument over a certain timeframe. 75 indicates the volatility level it tries to track within a period of time of 75 days. Traders use it to calculate and measure the market’s uncertainty and potential price movements. The higher the VIX 75 Index score, the higher the expected volatility. On the other hand, a low VIX score indicates low expected volatility.
Why trade the Volatility 75 Index?
Trading the Volatility 75 Index offers several advantages for traders:
- Highly Volatile – The Volatility 75 Index belongs to the world’s most volatile financial instruments. This high volatility causes bigger-than-usual price fluctuations, which can lead to more significant profits and losses.
- Diversification – As an index fund, the Volatility 75 Index isn’t correlated to stocks, bonds, commodities, or other financial instruments. By trading or investing in it, one can diversify their portfolio.
- Hedging – The Volatility 75 Index is an excellent hedging tool during highly volatile markets. When other financial instruments are declining in value, the Volatility 75 Index might do the opposite.
- Round-the-Clock Trading – The Volatility 75 Index can be traded 24/5, meaning traders can profit from opportunities throughout the trading day.
- Predictable Price Movements – The Volatility 75 Index often shows predictable patterns on its pricing charts, creating opportunities for experienced traders.
- Trade With Leverage – The Volatility 75 Index can often be traded with higher-than-usual leverage at most brokers, meaning that traders with smaller amounts of capital can capitalize on the price fluctuations of this asset as well.
Although the Volatility 75 Index can provide significant trading opportunities, its high level of volatility can also lead to substantial losses. Before trading this index, you should know how to apply adequate risk management strategies.
How to Trade the Volatility 75 Index?
You trade the Volatility 75 Index by combining technical analysis with risk management and knowing the index’s qualities and features. Below, we will break down how to trade the Volatility 75 Index.
Research and Education:
- Before trading the VIX 75 Index, traders should know how it works and what aspects and events can influence its price fluctuations.
- One should get to know the historical price data and patterns of the index and learn about the significant events and publications that can impact the index significantly.
Choosing a Reliable Broker:
- Ensure your selected broker offers the Volatility 75 Index as a tradable financial instrument.
- Double-check the reputation, leverage, pricing, and available trading platforms of your preferred VIX broker.
Conducting Technical Analysis:
- Use indicators and charting tools to spot opportunities and favorable prices to open and close your positions.
- Experienced traders often use indicators, such as Moving Averages, RSI, MACD, and Bollinger Bands, to determine their entry and exit points.
- Study historical price charts and movements to familiarize yourself with recurring trends and patterns.
Conducting Fundamental Analysis:
- Keep up-to-date with news publications and global events that can impact the VIX 75 Volatility Index.
- Track central banks’ decisions, geopolitical events and publications, and other economic happenings that can influence the VIX’s price movements.
Applying Appropriate Risk Management:
- Carefully plan your risk appetite and set stop-loss orders to mitigate potential losses.
- Set take-profit orders at set levels to profit from correct price movement anticipation.
- Never invest more than you can afford to lose, and consider the index’s volatility.
Practice Trading With a Demo Account:
- Traders should practice with a demo account before putting their hard-earned savings on the line trading the Volatility 75 Index.
Start Live Trading:
- Start trading the Volatility 75 Index with small amounts of capital before allocating a more significant part of your portfolio to it.
- Keep track of your trades by keeping a trading journal. Make sure you don’t overtrade or misuse leverage.
- Backtest your trading strategy occasionally and adjust it to current market conditions.
- Become a trading forum, community, or group member to receive feedback on your trading strategies and insights.
- The financial markets never sleep. For this reason, you should keep learning about new trends, trading strategies, and more.
- Consider following trading courses, webinars, or live trading room sessions to sharpen your trading knowledge and skill set.
Review and Reflect:
- Keep track of your trades using a trade journal to see which strategies are working and which need adjusting.
- Learn from your achievements and mistakes to continue developing your optimal trading strategy.
Although the VIX 75 Index provides a broad range of opportunities due to the highly volatile nature of the index, the high level of volatility can also backfire. For this reason, our financial experts recommend trading it cautiously and consistently doing extensive due diligence before opening or closing positions.
What are the Advantages of Trading the Volatility 75 Index?
The advantages of the Volatility 75 Index (VIX75) are its high volatility, predictable pricing patterns, leverage opportunities, transparency, liquidity, and the fact that it can be traded 24/5.
- The Volatility 75 Index is characterized by its high level of volatility, providing traders with many opportunities in short time frames.
- Higher volatility leads to more significant price fluctuations, resulting in higher potential for profitable trades.
- The Volatility 75 Index offers traders and investors the chance to diversify their portfolios significantly and include indices instead of only stocks, commodities, cryptocurrencies, bonds, mutual funds, and other financial instruments.
- The VIX 75 can be used to hedge against other positions or investments.
- The Volatility 75 Index often shows recurring trends and patterns, which can be spotted by conducting thorough technical analysis.
- Once you can spot these trends and patterns, you can increase your chances for profitability when trading the VIX 75.
Trading with Leverage:
- All brokers mentioned in this guide allow traders to trade with leverage on the Volatility 75 Index, ensuring them that they can profit from its price fluctuations, even with smaller sums of capital involved.
- Leverage can amplify both profits and losses and, therefore, should be used with caution and in combination with appropriate risk management.
Round the Clock Trading:
- The Volatility 75 Index can be traded 24 hours a day, every weekday. For this reason, seasoned traders will be able to trade the index when it suits them.
Safe Haven During Market Turmoil:
- The Volatility 75 Index increases in price when the market is uncertain or when the global economy is in turmoil.
- The counter-cyclical behavior of the VIX 75 creates shorting opportunities for advanced traders.
High Level of Transparency:
- The Volatility 75 Index is calculated the same across all brokers, increasing the asset’s transparency level.
- Because the VIX 75 is highly liquid, traders can enter and exit positions with minimal slippage and fill their orders almost instantly.
Advanced Trading Strategies:
- Because the VIX 75 Index is inversely correlated to the rest of the market, experienced traders can deploy advanced trading strategies, such as shorting and hedging.
Being a Synthetic Index:
- The Volatility 75 Index is a synthetic index, meaning that it has features of both a traditional financial instrument and a derivative.
Note that although the Volatility 75 Index provides several significant advantages, knowing the risks involved in trading it is crucial. Its high volatility requires solid trading strategies, due diligence, and appropriate risk management.
What are the Risks of Trading the Volatility 75 Index?
The risks of trading the Volatility 75 Index include its high volatility, leverage risks, lack of predictability, overexposure, complex nature, gap risk, and liquidity risk. In the section below, we will break down these risks in more detail.
High Level of Volatility – As the name suggests, the VIX 75 is significantly more volatile compared to other financial instruments. This can create lucrative opportunities, but the price can also move in the non-anticipated direction.
Leverage Risks – Most brokers offer leverage trading on the VIX 75, which can amplify both profits and losses. Small price fluctuations can, therefore, create significant P/L changes.
Unpredictable – Although some of its patterns are recurring, the VIX 75 can behave unpredictably during significant events or publications.
Overexposure – Traders might invest too much in a VIX 75 position, leading to overexposure and significant losses if the price moves in the non-anticipated direction.
Level of Complexity – The VIX 75 can be challenging to calculate as a synthetic index. This index may not be suitable for beginner traders.
Gap Risk – During significant news events and publications, the VIX 75 price can jump significantly, passing stop-loss levels leading to substantial losses.
Liquidity Risk – In some cases, the VIX 75 loses its high liquidity, which causes entries and exits to be complicated.
Economic Announcements – Major news events and publications often lead to significant price fluctuations of the Volatility 75 Index.
Technical Glitches – Trading and brokerage platforms may suffer from technical issues from time to time, causing problems when entering and exiting positions or placing orders.
Emotional Decisions – The highly volatile nature of the VIX 75 Index can cause traders to make emotional trading decisions, which in turn can lead to significant losses.
Risk of Trading with Unregulated Brokers – Some brokers are unregulated and unlicensed, which can fleece unsuspecting traders while trading the Volatility 75 Index.
You should be aware of the risks included while trading the Volatility 75 Index and follow appropriate risk management strategies to mitigate these as much as possible. Our financial experts recommend setting up adequate stop-loss orders, diversifying your portfolio, and using leverage cautiously. Additionally, beginner traders should learn as much as possible about the Volatility 75 Index and trading in general before putting their hard-earned savings on the line.
What Are forex brokers with Volatility Index?
Forex brokers with Volatility Index are online brokerage firms that allow their users to trade on the Volatility 75 Index, also called the VIX 75. In the section below, we shall highlight the meaning of the different words, numbers, and word groups.
Forex Brokers – Forex brokers are brokerage firms that enable traders to access the foreign exchange markets, where foreign currencies are bought and sold. Forex brokers are middlemen between traders and the interbank forex market.
Volatility Index (VIX 75) – The Volatility 75 Index is a synthetic index that shows how the market will react to price fluctuations in the upcoming 30 days. The VIX 75 is often called ‘’the Fear Index’’.
75 – The number 75 indicates the level of volatility the index tracks. By being close to 100, it shows the financial instrument’s high volatility level.
What it means when forex brokers offer the VIX 75
When forex brokers offer Volatility 75 Index trading, it allows traders to profit from the overall market volatility, no matter which direction it is going. Trading the VIX 75 can be profitable due to its high volatility but the high level of volatility can also backfire and lead to significant losses for traders who don’t know how to apply the right trading strategy to trade the instrument.
Additionally, trading the VIX 75 Index can be an excellent way for experienced traders to diversify their portfolios and mitigate the downward risk of other assets.
Features of Forex Brokers in UAE with Volatility Index
Forex brokers in UAE with Volatility Index often have advanced trading platforms that enable users access to this particular financial instrument or variants of it. These forex brokers offer leveraged trading, which means you can open a more prominent position than you would typically be able to with the amount of capital you have deposited into your brokerage account. This leverage can amplify both profits and losses.
Additionally, these forex brokers often offer a broad range of educational materials in the form of guides, webinars, video tutorials, trading tools, and excellent customer support to assist their customers.
All forex brokers mentioned in this guide are fully licensed and regulated by multiple Tier-1 regulators, ensuring they are both safe and reliable.
In short, forex brokers with Volatility Index are online brokerage firms that allow users to trade on the Volatility Index (VIX 75), allowing them to profit from overall market volatility.
Note that due to the risks involved with volatile instrument trading, it is imperative to use adequate risk management strategies.
What Are The Pros And Cons Forex Brokers With Volatility Index?
The advantages of forex brokers with Volatility Index include diversified trading opportunities, the potential for high returns, 24/5 trading, hedging, transparent pricing, and advanced trading platforms. In contrast, the disadvantages of these types of forex brokers are the potential for over-leveraging, market manipulation concerns, higher spreads and fees, and a certain level of trading expertise is required.
In the section below, we will discuss the pros and cons of forex brokers with Volatility Index.
- Diversified Trading Opportunities – indices like the VIX 75 allow traders to trade additional financial instruments apart from stocks, forex, commodities, cryptocurrencies, ETFs, bonds, and mutual funds, which in turn creates a more diversified portfolio.
- High-Profit Potential – As the Volatility Index is highly volatile, it creates significant profit potential, especially during market turmoil.
- 24/5 Trading – Unlike most financial instruments and asset classes, indices can often be traded around the clock, allowing for more opportunities.
- Use as Hedging Tool – The VIX 75 can ideally be used as a hedging tool because it is inversely correlated to other financial instruments.
- Transparent Pricing – Volatility indices are often transparently priced by brokers, meaning you know exactly what spreads and commissions you are subject to.
- Advanced Trading Methods – The best forex brokers in UAE with Volatility Index enable users access to advanced trading platforms and tools to profit in full from trading the index.
- Significant Level of Risk – The Volatility 75 Index is often quite unpredictable, making it a risky index fund to trade for inexperienced traders.
- Trading Experience Required – A significant understanding of the financial markets is required to trade the Volatility Index consistently profitable.
- Risk of Over-leveraging – Overusing leverage can amplify both profits and losses. Use leverage discretionary as it can lead to substantial losses when misused.
- Broker Licensing and Regulation – Always trade with a safe and reliable forex broker. Trading index funds like the Volatility Index with an unregulated broker can have disastrous consequences.
- Spreads and Other Trading Fees – Always be aware of the spreads, commissions, and other trading fees associated with trading the Volatility Index with your preferred forex broker. You can use this comprehensive guide to compare the best forex brokers in UAE with Volatility Index.
- Market Manipulation Concerns – Recently, there have been rumors about possible market manipulation of the Volatility Index. You should always be aware of this.
|Advantages of Forex Brokers with VIX Index
|Disadvantages of Forex Brokers with VIX Index
|Diversified Trading Opportunities
|High Volatility Risk
|Potential for High Returns
|Requires Trading Expertise
|Potential for Over-leverage
|Can be used as Hedging Tool
|Higher Spreads and Fees
|Advanced Trading Platforms
|Market Manipulation Concerns
It requires time and effort to compare and evaluate the services of the various forex brokers in the UAE to find the ideal option. Users must evaluate relevant information to make the optimal choice for their needs.
This guide does the challenging work for users by comparing and evaluating the top choices for different types of traders and trading goals. The results of our analysis of the best forex brokers in UAE with volatility index are wrapped up in the table below.
|Forex Broker Overall
Frequently Asked Questions About the Best Forex Brokers in UAE with Volatility Index
Our financial experts receive a lot of questions about forex brokers with Volatility Index in the UAE. As we want our guides to be as inclusive as possible, we decided to answer the most frequently asked questions about the best forex brokers in UAE with Volatility Index in the section below.
Which broker is best for trading volatility?
All the brokers mentioned in this guide are well-suited to trade volatility indices, such as the Volatility Index, with AvaTrade being the best overall forex broker.
Can I trade VIX 75 on MT4?
Yes, you can trade VIX 75 on MetaTrader 4 with most brokers.
Which broker has the volatility index on MT4?
All the brokers mentioned in this guide allow users to trade the Volatility Index on MetaTrader 4.
Who is the best broker in UAE?
Our experts have concluded that AvaTrade is the best forex broker overall in the UAE.
eToro is a multi-asset investment platform. The value of your investments may go up or down. Leveraged and speculative product. Not suitable for all investors. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Capital is at risk. Past performance is not an indication of future results. Trading history presented is less than 5 complete years and may not suffice as basis for investment decision. Copy Trading does not amount to investment advice. The value of your investments may go up or down. Your capital is at risk. Crypto assets are unregulated& highly speculative. No consumer protection. Capital at risk.
eToro USA LLC does not offer CFDs and makes no representation and assumes no liability as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this publication, which has been prepared by our partner utilizing publicly available non-entity specific information about eToro.