This comparison overview aids customers that have a hard time to choose between BinaryCent and IronFX to discover the best online broker for their trading and financial investment requirements. It analyzes the highlights of both brokers side-by-side to aid individuals compare their service and make an educated choice.
To help users pick the best broker between BinaryCent and IronFX to discover the best-suited system, below is a listing of broker’s benefits and drawbacks, adhered to by a contrast of their major trading features, consisting of trading platforms & devices, costs, mobile trading, down payment & withdrawal, assets, guideline, and client support.
BinaryCent vs. IronFX: Summary
BinaryCent is a binary options broker based in Seychelles. It is not licensed by any financial authority and is not considered safe. It provides access to 26 forex pairs and binary options on stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, and commodities. New traders can receive deposit bonuses from 20% to 100%, depending on the height of their initial deposit.
BinaryCent pays up to 98% profit margin on correct binary options predictions. The broker’s trading fees and commissions are already built into the spread. Non-trading fees include 5% Visa transaction fees and currency conversion fees. Users can deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies.
BinaryCent’s customer support is available through email, phone (+18299476391), live chat, Instagram, and X in Arabic and English.
IronFX is a forex and CFD broker founded in 2010. Therefore, it is regulated by two tier-one financial authorities (CySec and ASIC) and is considered safe. The broker provides users access to 80 forex pairs and over 300 CFDs on forex, spot metals, and futures. The broker allows trading with up to 1:300 leverage and offers a free demo account for beginner traders.
IronFX fees are below average compared to similar brokers from the industry. They charge low spreads from 0.1 pips (EUR/USD). Additionally, the broker charges 3% inactivity fees after 90 consecutive days of inactivity on any account.
IronFX’s customer support is available through email (support@IronFX.com) and live chat in English and Arabic.
- Access to 26 forex pairs and over 100 binary options
- Orders from $0,01
- High payouts of up to 98%
- Cryptocurrency trading, deposit, and withdrawal options
- Responsive and multilingual customer support
- Algorithmic trading is not available
- No ladder, one-touch, or other advanced options
- Minimal educational material and research
- Low minimum deposit ($100)
- Competitive forex spreads from 0.8 pips (EUR/USD)
- Wide range of platforms and plugins (MetaTrader 4, AutoChartist, and Trading Central)
- Great research and education materials
- 7 Different account types
- Algorithmic trading is only available through MetaTrader 4
- High inactivity fees (3% of account balance after 90 days)
- Wide range of binary options on stocks, indices and cryptos
- Up to 98% payouts
- 24/7 multilingual support in Arabic and English
- Guaranteed withdrawals processing within 1 hour
- Wide range of deposit and withdrawal options
- Broker-guided trading
- Access to over 80 forex pairs and 300 CFDs
- Compatible with MT4 and Trading Central
- Excellent Copy Trading features
- Advanced charting and analysis tools
- Welcome bonuses for new users
- Commission-free CFD trading and low floating spreads from 0,0 pips
BinaryCent vs. IronFX Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade|
|Cost Per Month|
|Stocks & ETF|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds|
|CFD Indices & Funds|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
BinaryCent vs. IronFX Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our contrast of BinaryCent vs. IronFX are wrapped up in the table listed below.
|BinaryCent||Binary Options Trading|
|IronFX||Forex and CFD Trading & Social Copy Trading|
Choosing the appropriate option between BinaryCent and IronFX can be tough. Both on-line brokers have similarities but vary regarding trading instruments, systems & applications, guideline, down payment & withdrawals, and study and education. Picking the best broker depends on users’ trading & financial investment goals, individual choices, and experience degree.