This contrast guide assists customers that struggle to pick between BinaryCent and Olymp Trade to discover the very best online broker for their trading and investment needs. It assesses the main features of both brokers alongside to aid users contrast their service and make a notified choice.
To help individuals pick the ideal broker between BinaryCent and Olymp Trade to locate the best-suited system, listed below is a listing of broker’s benefits and drawbacks, followed by a contrast of their primary trading functions, including trading platforms & devices, charges, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, properties, regulation, and client support.
BinaryCent vs. Olymp Trade: Summary
BinaryCent is a binary options broker based in Seychelles. It is not licensed by any financial authority and is not considered safe. It provides access to 26 forex pairs and binary options on stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, and commodities. New traders can receive deposit bonuses from 20% to 100%, depending on the height of their initial deposit.
BinaryCent pays up to 98% profit margin on correct binary options predictions. The broker’s trading fees and commissions are already built into the spread. Non-trading fees include 5% Visa transaction fees and currency conversion fees. Users can deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies.
BinaryCent’s customer support is available through email, phone (+18299476391), live chat, Instagram, and X in Arabic and English.
Olymp Trade is a multinational binary options broker based in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. It is not regulated by any tier-one regulator and is not considered safe. Users can trade on various markets, including 35 forex pairs, 12 cryptocurrencies, 10 indices, 4 metals, 2 energies, and 12 stocks. Additionally, users can invest in stocks or speculate on options.
Olymp Trade trading fees are above average compared to similar brokers from the industry, like IQ Option and AvaTrade. They charge low spreads from 0.8 pips EUR/USD and $4 commission per lot on its ECN accounts. Payouts on options are 86.5%. The broker doesn’t charge non-trading or inactivity fees.
Olymp Trade’s customer support is available through email and live chat.
- Access to 26 forex pairs and over 100 binary options
- Orders from $0,01
- High payouts of up to 98%
- Cryptocurrency trading, deposit, and withdrawal options
- Responsive and multilingual customer support
- Algorithmic trading is not available
- No ladder, one-touch, or other advanced options
- Minimal educational material and research
- Low minimum deposit ($10)
- Competitive forex spreads (0.8 pips EUR/USD)
- Compatibility with MT4 and TradingView
- Broad range of financial instruments
- High payouts on options (86.5%)
- Higher account tiers come with more benefits
- Non-transparent overnight fees and margin requirements
- Limited advanced charting and trading tools
- Wide range of binary options on stocks, indices and cryptos
- Up to 98% payouts
- 24/7 multilingual support in Arabic and English
- Guaranteed withdrawals processing within 1 hour
- Wide range of deposit and withdrawal options
- Broker-guided trading
- Access to 65 + forex currency pairs
- Compatibility with MT4 and TradingView
- Zero commission stock trading
- Wide range of available payment methods
- Low trading fees and high binary option payouts
- Bonuses of up to 100%
BinaryCent vs. Olymp Trade Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade|
|Cost Per Month|
|Stocks & ETF|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds|
|CFD Indices & Funds|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
BinaryCent vs. Olymp Trade Comparison Conclusion
The results of our contrast of BinaryCent vs. Olymp Trade are involved the table below.
|BinaryCent||Binary Options Trading|
|Olymp Trade||Binary Options|
Choosing the appropriate selection in between BinaryCent and Olymp Trade can be hard. Both online brokers have similarities yet differ relating to trading tools, platforms & apps, regulation, down payment & withdrawals, and research study and education. Picking the very best broker depends upon individuals’ trading & investment goals, individual preferences, and experience level.