This comparison overview helps users that struggle to pick between BinaryCent and Plus500 to discover the very best online broker for their trading and financial investment demands. It assesses the main features of the two brokers side-by-side to help individuals contrast their solution and make an educated choice.
To aid individuals select the appropriate broker in between BinaryCent and Plus500 to find the best-suited system, listed below is a listing of broker’s advantages and disadvantages, adhered to by a contrast of their major trading attributes, consisting of trading systems & devices, fees, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, assets, law, and consumer support.
BinaryCent vs. Plus500: Summary
BinaryCent is a binary options broker based in Seychelles. It is not licensed by any financial authority and is not considered safe. It provides access to 26 forex pairs and binary options on stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, and commodities. New traders can receive deposit bonuses from 20% to 100%, depending on the height of their initial deposit.
BinaryCent pays up to 98% profit margin on correct binary options predictions. The broker’s trading fees and commissions are already built into the spread. Non-trading fees include 5% Visa transaction fees and currency conversion fees. Users can deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies.
BinaryCent’s customer support is available through email, phone (+18299476391), live chat, Instagram, and X in Arabic and English.
Plus500 is a reputable CFD online broker licensed by the DFSA. They offer access to a wide range of assets including 2,800 CFDs on stocks & ETFs, cryptos, futures, forex, commodities, and indices. The Plus500 trading platform offers basic trading tools including Technical analysis charts, real-time quotes, quick buy and sell options from the same window and 3 order different types (market, limit stop order).
Plus500 trading fees are average compared to similar forex and CFD brokers. They charge an average spread of 0.8 pips (EUR/USD) without any commission. Plus500 charges non trading fees in the form of overnight fees, currency conversion fees, guaranteed stop order fees, and inactivity fees.
Plus500’s customer service is available 24/7 (even during the weekends and holidays) by phone, email, WhatsApp, and live chat.
- Access to 26 forex pairs and over 100 binary options
- Orders from $0,01
- High payouts of up to 98%
- Cryptocurrency trading, deposit, and withdrawal options
- Responsive and multilingual customer support
- Algorithmic trading is not available
- No ladder, one-touch, or other advanced options
- Minimal educational material and research
- Low minimum deposit ($100)
- Competitive spread of 0.8 pips EUR/USD
- Multiple order types and technical indicators
- Excellent customer service
- Negative balance protection
- Intuitive mobile trading app
- Relatively high fees compared to other brokers
- Limited markets
- Limited charting tools and features
- Wide range of binary options on stocks, indices and cryptos
- Up to 98% payouts
- 24/7 multilingual support in Arabic and English
- Guaranteed withdrawals processing within 1 hour
- Wide range of deposit and withdrawal options
- Broker-guided trading
- Access to 3,000 CFDs
- Beginner-friendly trading platform and mobile app
- Low, floating spreads from 0.8 pips EUR/USD
- Advanced (conditional) order types available such as GSOs and TSOs
- Free unlimited demo paper trading account
- Fast account opening
BinaryCent vs. Plus500 Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Forex (EUR/USD)||0.8 pips|
|Stocks & ETF||0|
|CFD (Gold)||7.2 pips|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$100|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||430|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
BinaryCent vs. Plus500 Comparison Conclusion
The results of our comparison of BinaryCent vs. Plus500 are involved the table below.
|BinaryCent||Binary Options Trading|
|Plus500||CFD trading and investing|
Selecting the best choice between BinaryCent and Plus500 can be difficult. Both online brokers have resemblances but vary concerning trading tools, systems & apps, policy, down payment & withdrawals, and study and education and learning. Selecting the very best broker depends on customers’ trading & investment goals, individual choices, and experience level.