This contrast guide assists users that battle to select between BinaryCent and Tastytrade to locate the best online broker for their trading and investment needs. It analyzes the highlights of the two brokers side by side to help customers compare their service and make an informed choice.
To help individuals select the ideal broker between BinaryCent and Tastytrade to discover the best-suited platform, below is a checklist of broker’s pros and cons, adhered to by a comparison of their main trading features, including trading systems & devices, costs, mobile trading, down payment & withdrawal, properties, law, and client assistance.
BinaryCent vs. Tastytrade: Summary
BinaryCent is a binary options broker based in Seychelles. It is not licensed by any financial authority and is not considered safe. It provides access to 26 forex pairs and binary options on stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, and commodities. New traders can receive deposit bonuses from 20% to 100%, depending on the height of their initial deposit.
BinaryCent pays up to 98% profit margin on correct binary options predictions. The broker’s trading fees and commissions are already built into the spread. Non-trading fees include 5% Visa transaction fees and currency conversion fees. Users can deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies.
BinaryCent’s customer support is available through email, phone (+18299476391), live chat, Instagram, and X in Arabic and English.
TastyTrade (previously TastyWorks) is a US based stock and options broker. It is regulated by two tier-one regulators (FINRA and SEC) and is therefore considered safe. The broker offers access to a wide range of options, futures and stocks.
TastyTrade’s platform offers various trading tools and features, intuitive charting apps and the TastyTrade content network. These features make tastytrade a great fit for experienced and active traders focusing on trading with futures and options. Although TastyTrade offers great educational materials and research tools, the platform can be overwhelming for beginners.
The minimum deposit at TastyTrade is $0. Customer support is responsive and well educated.
- Access to 26 forex pairs and over 100 binary options
- Orders from $0,01
- High payouts of up to 98%
- Cryptocurrency trading, deposit, and withdrawal options
- Responsive and multilingual customer support
- Algorithmic trading is not available
- No ladder, one-touch, or other advanced options
- Minimal educational material and research
- Low minimum deposit ($0)
- Wide range of futures and options
- 0% commission stock trading
- Low options fees
- Broad range of tools for advanced options and futures traders
- Extensive research materials
- No fractional shares available
- Limited instruments compared to other brokers
- High margin rates required
- Wide range of binary options on stocks, indices and cryptos
- Up to 98% payouts
- 24/7 multilingual support in Arabic and English
- Guaranteed withdrawals processing within 1 hour
- Wide range of deposit and withdrawal options
- Broker-guided trading
- Access to a wide range of markets
- Advanced trading tools and dynamic charting features (custom indicators, watch lists, and curve analysis)
- Multiple advanced order types available
- Competitive trading fees
- Support for Expert Advisors and automated trading
BinaryCent vs. Tastytrade Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Stocks & ETF||0|
|Crypto||1% open 1% close (max $10 each way)|
|Options||$1 per contract|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||0|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||0|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
BinaryCent vs. Tastytrade Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our contrast of BinaryCent vs. Tastytrade are involved the table below.
|BinaryCent||Binary Options Trading|
Picking the appropriate selection between BinaryCent and Tastytrade can be challenging. Both on-line brokers have resemblances but differ relating to trading instruments, platforms & applications, policy, deposit & withdrawals, and research and education and learning. Picking the best broker relies on individuals’ trading & investment objectives, individual preferences, and experience level.