This contrast overview assists customers that battle to choose between BinaryCent and TD Ameritrade to discover the very best online broker for their trading and financial investment demands. It analyzes the highlights of the two brokers alongside to aid customers contrast their solution and make an informed decision.
To help users pick the right broker in between BinaryCent and TD Ameritrade to discover the best-suited system, listed below is a list of broker’s pros and cons, adhered to by a contrast of their main trading attributes, consisting of trading platforms & tools, charges, mobile trading, down payment & withdrawal, possessions, law, and consumer assistance.
BinaryCent vs. TD Ameritrade: Summary
BinaryCent is a binary options broker based in Seychelles. It is not licensed by any financial authority and is not considered safe. It provides access to 26 forex pairs and binary options on stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, and commodities. New traders can receive deposit bonuses from 20% to 100%, depending on the height of their initial deposit.
BinaryCent pays up to 98% profit margin on correct binary options predictions. The broker’s trading fees and commissions are already built into the spread. Non-trading fees include 5% Visa transaction fees and currency conversion fees. Users can deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies.
BinaryCent’s customer support is available through email, phone (+18299476391), live chat, Instagram, and X in Arabic and English.
TD Ameritrade is a US based online stock broker founded in 1975. It is regulated by two of the most strict US regulators the SEC and FINRA. The broker offers access to a wide range of stocks and forex pairs and a handful of bonds, options, futures, crypto, and other financial instruments.
TD Ameritrade has a proprietary trading platform (thinkorswim) and two mobile trading apps. Both have an intuitive design and feature a great set of trading tools and features.
TD Ameritrade has low trading fees compared to other similar brokers like tastytrade, Robinhood and Fidelity. They charge 0% commission on stocks and ETFs, while futures trading comes with high fees. Forex, options and bonds are available at average fees.
TD Ameritrade’s customer support is available by phone and email from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM ET, Monday – Friday.
- Access to 26 forex pairs and over 100 binary options
- Orders from $0,01
- High payouts of up to 98%
- Cryptocurrency trading, deposit, and withdrawal options
- Responsive and multilingual customer support
- Algorithmic trading is not available
- No ladder, one-touch, or other advanced options
- Minimal educational material and research
- Low minimum deposit ($0)
- Free stock and ETF trading
- Feature-rich desktop and web trading platform (thinkorswim)
- Advanced charting capabilities and real-time data
- Wide range of stocks and ETFs
- Excellent mobile trading apps for casual and active traders
- Mostly US markets and assets
- Only accept bank wire transfers
- Doesn’t offer fractional shares
- Wide range of binary options on stocks, indices and cryptos
- Up to 98% payouts
- 24/7 multilingual support in Arabic and English
- Guaranteed withdrawals processing within 1 hour
- Wide range of deposit and withdrawal options
- Broker-guided trading
- Wide range of US stocks and ETFs
- Vast selection of charting tools and indicators
- Daily market analysis in the form webinars, webcasts, and podcasts
- 0% commission stock and ETF trading
- Access to IPOs, annuities, fixed income products, and lending programs
BinaryCent vs. TD Ameritrade Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Forex (EUR/USD)||1.3 pips|
|Stocks & ETF||$6.95|
|Options||0.65 per options contract fee|
|Conversion Fees||$75 transfer fee|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||0|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||13000|
|CFD Indices & Funds||0|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Multilingual||English / Spanish|
|Personal Account Manager|
BinaryCent vs. TD Ameritrade Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our contrast of BinaryCent vs. TD Ameritrade are wrapped up in the table listed below.
|BinaryCent||Binary Options Trading|
|TD Ameritrade||US Stocks and ETFs|
Choosing the ideal option between BinaryCent and TD Ameritrade can be difficult. Both on the internet brokers have resemblances yet vary relating to trading tools, systems & applications, regulation, down payment & withdrawals, and research study and education and learning. Picking the best broker relies on individuals’ trading & investment goals, specific preferences, and experience level.