This comparison overview helps individuals that struggle to choose in between BinaryCent and TradeStation to discover the best online broker for their trading and financial investment demands. It evaluates the main features of the two brokers side-by-side to assist customers compare their solution and make a notified choice.
To aid users select the appropriate broker between BinaryCent and TradeStation to locate the best-suited platform, listed below is a list of broker’s benefits and drawbacks, adhered to by a contrast of their major trading attributes, including trading systems & devices, charges, mobile trading, down payment & withdrawal, properties, policy, and customer support.
BinaryCent vs. TradeStation: Summary
BinaryCent is a binary options broker based in Seychelles. It is not licensed by any financial authority and is not considered safe. It provides access to 26 forex pairs and binary options on stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, and commodities. New traders can receive deposit bonuses from 20% to 100%, depending on the height of their initial deposit.
BinaryCent pays up to 98% profit margin on correct binary options predictions. The broker’s trading fees and commissions are already built into the spread. Non-trading fees include 5% Visa transaction fees and currency conversion fees. Users can deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies.
BinaryCent’s customer support is available through email, phone (+18299476391), live chat, Instagram, and X in Arabic and English.
Tradestation is an online brokerage company, founded in 1982. They offer access to a wide range of assets including 5,000 international stocks, OTCBB penny stocks and 2,000 ETFs.
Their trading platform has a variety of stock trading tools such as dynamic market-scanning tools, advanced order management tools, and fully customisable charts. Users have access through a web, desktop and mobile app (Android and iOS). Trade execution on the platforms is fast (under 0.040 seconds).
Their trading fees vary based on account selection. Pricing is below industry average on the most used accounts (select and GO). Minimum deposit is $2000 and there are no monthly charges.
TradeStation’s customer support is available by phone, email and live chat in English and Arabic.
- Access to 26 forex pairs and over 100 binary options
- Orders from $0,01
- High payouts of up to 98%
- Cryptocurrency trading, deposit, and withdrawal options
- Responsive and multilingual customer support
- Algorithmic trading is not available
- No ladder, one-touch, or other advanced options
- Minimal educational material and research
- Low minimum deposit ($0)
- 0% commission stock and ETF fees
- Extensive charting tools and features
- Fast and reliable order execution
- Trading automatisation capabilities
- Vast stock scanning tools
- Research and education section could be better
- Wide range of binary options on stocks, indices and cryptos
- Up to 98% payouts
- 24/7 multilingual support in Arabic and English
- Guaranteed withdrawals processing within 1 hour
- Wide range of deposit and withdrawal options
- Broker-guided trading
- $0 commission/stock trades(up to 15,000 shares)
- Vast market coverage(5,000 international stocks and ETFs)
- Fast and reliable order execution
- Great Fundamental Research and Analysis Tools
- Extensive Charting Tools and Features
- Access To Back-Testing and Automated Trading
BinaryCent vs. TradeStation Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||$4|
|Forex (EUR/USD)||0.6 pips|
|Stocks & ETF||$0.007 per share|
|Options||$5 + £0.60 per contract|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$0 ($2000 – Margin account; $25000 – Day Trading account; $5000 – Futures account)|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||2300|
|CFD Indices & Funds||0|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
BinaryCent vs. TradeStation Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our contrast of BinaryCent vs. TradeStation are involved the table below.
|BinaryCent||Binary Options Trading|
|TradeStation||Futures; Active traders|
Selecting the appropriate choice between BinaryCent and TradeStation can be challenging. Both on-line brokers have resemblances but vary pertaining to trading instruments, platforms & apps, regulation, down payment & withdrawals, and research and education and learning. Choosing the most effective broker depends upon customers’ trading & financial investment objectives, individual choices, and experience level.